• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsholmes1

Reaction score
O's fitted...New EraxShop Gentei
Calee
SExSC02
Maharishi asym day shoe

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lindebrg
apc
german army

photo-12.jpg

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Sexy ankle Appreciation.

Today I'm helping to plant a garden.

52508loadg9.jpg
52508lobhx4.jpg

Vintage cap
Vintage tee (That don't fit)
Levi's
Docs

I don't know, do you think I'm from Michigan..?

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kunk i like that shirt. you got some guns

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks. it's a ***** to find shirts. i have everything tapered severely.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock
I think people like Lance Konami need a whole "no ****" font with knives sticking out and bombs to dot the I's and guns that shoot people when they click a *** link.
It's funny how the styleforum group think has assumed that because I point out some feminine aspects of the accepted styles frequented here such as men wearing skin tight jeans, or rolled up pants capri style, sockless with dress shoes, etc., that I automatically only support wearing the most masculine attire complete with a wife beater and gold chains. This is called "styleforum logic." My message is simple. Let's keep the sexes apart. Dress like a man, not like a woman (unless you're gay or in a band.) And if you stay away from the styles that women have been using for a long time (such as skin tight jeans, capri pants, sockless, etc), you'll automatically look more masculine by default. I mean, what's the next trend for styleforum, tying your shirt into a knot? http://www.livevideo.com/video/1C6B4...hot-blond.aspx Come on guys, it's the next big thing! It's so "stylish!"

Black Cherry

Reaction score
My next post is going to be as womanly as I can possibly get. Possibly including a skirt, if I can find one. Hold me to it. (Hi FTB!)

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Black Cherry
My next post is going to be as womanly as I can possibly get. Possibly including a skirt, if I can find one. Hold me to it. (Hi FTB!)

Looking at your last pic, you've already got the posture down, this shouldn't be too difficult for you.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Black Cherry

Someone just post the picture of Sauce wearing the dress for Lance.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
Looking at your last pic, you've already got the posture down, this shouldn't be too difficult for you.
Your gay uncles aside, why do you care so much about an internet stranger's presumably gay lifestyle choice?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
There's really nothing feminine about a slight pant roll, sockless or slim pants. Men have been doing those 3 things forever. Even supersafe fashion sources like the Sartorialist has been showing a very similar look for years. The pant roll with sockless dress shoes seems a bit more of an italian thing than american to me as i've seen it in italian movies and street shots. You really don't know much about anything but plain polos/button downs with dark jeans do you? It's ok though, just continue to display for the forum how clueless you are about clothes, fashion, sexual orientation, common sense, etc... (i'm sure you'll find more if you can hold off on gay remarks for 5 seconds) If anything, styleforum group think is believing that wearing raw jeans and then some decent fitting clothes around it make somehow fashionable. Happens on sufu too. Kids(adults too i guess) get a big head around their peers when they're just wearing darker jeans. kunk- Looks good. The proportions really work well on you and the german army sneakers look really nice there. Margiela? Look much nicer than my

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
There just seems to be a lot of heat behind your "dress like a man, goddamnit" comments and I'm curious as to where they're coming from. I could understand it a bit better if this were AAAC or maybe MC but in SW&D there's usually a bit more slack and play involved with apparel. It's not like you're new here and don't get it.

I also don't understand the talk about "styleforum logic" when you're pushing an agenda that would probably be more accepted by the majority in the real world.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
There's really nothing feminine about a slight pant roll, sockless or slim pants. Men have been doing those 3 things forever. Even supersafe fashion sources like the Sartorialist has been showing a very similar look for years. The pant roll with sockless dress shoes seems a bit more of an italian thing than american to me as i've seen it in italian movies and street shots. You really don't know much about anything but plain polos/button downs with dark jeans do you? It's ok though, just continue to display for the forum how clueless you are about clothes, fashion, sexual orientation, common sense, etc... (i'm sure you'll find more if you can hold off on gay remarks for 5 seconds)

Uhhmmm... WHAT?

lost in va

Reaction score
I finally found shorts I like.

As you can tell it's the first time this year I've worn shorts
frown.gif

IMG_5728.jpg

H&Mx2-Converse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads