• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

AK47AZ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
The Iron Heart flannels?
They're pictured above.
All we have left is Gray in Small and Blue in XL, they run the same as the chambray shirts, which there is a measurement chart of on our online store.

Damn I never thought I find myself liking a flannel shirt, but those look like quality.

bomber

Reaction score
I apologize in advance if I missed it, but is there a F380 restock coming anytime soon?

airflight23

Reaction score
darn , the skull restock has not arrived
frown.gif
I hope the size 29s fit me.(if it helps ,I'm a size 26/27 in the apc ns)

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sugar Cane Natural Indigo Summer Shirts

Just got in three selvedge short sleeve button down shirts from Sugar Cane, all dyed with 100% natural indigo. The western style shirt is 100% cotton while the two half button vintage style shirts are 50/50 cotton/sugar cane fiber.

It's rare that we get natural indigo shirts in here so we're trying our best to get more into the store because we love the way it ages, just like denim..

Two are half buttoned while the third is snap buttons all the way down.
All three shirts are now available in-store and in our online store.

More info, photos, and specs:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=65

IMG_0564-1-788134.jpg

IMG_0570-1-768739.jpg

IMG_0567-1-788156.jpg

IMG_0572-768805.JPG

dave

Reaction score
he said one page back that there wouldn't be any discounts on those 2 brands for a while.

that's okay though since, I'm hoping for a code on Sugar canes! (hint hint)

kubrick555

Reaction score
you guys missed the superfuture flash 20% off for 30 minutes on anything sale...i scored a self edge shirt!

jakem741

Reaction score
I'd order them from you guys but I dont want to have to pay the sales tax since I'm in California, excellent jeans though I'd reccommend some Imperials to anybody.

WilliamTell

Reaction score
Kiya-

As more people begin buying denim in California, do you imagine you would ever expand your brand offerings, in the next 3-5 years?

Perhaps adding SDA, PBJ, or Samurai?

It may be a long way ahead to think about, but you are really in the position of denim KING to the Bay Area. Lots of people will have disposable income, and diversification could really help you. It's not as though you'll have a warehouse full of jeans. You order relatively small numbers of goods, and sell out in many of your products.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads