• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment Shoreman.

Berlin, you look wistful. Contemplating the fleeting nature of life, the impermanence of it all? I'll bet you have a notepad full of haikus in that jacket pocket - Petals falling, silently into the pond, a frog splashes water on my Dunks. The fit is excellent, by the way.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Berlin, that photo (due to your pose and park backdrop) reminds me of a personals ad pic
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Nudie conny jacket
Angelic Upstarts tshirt
Nudie Finn grey coated
Red Wing 1914

52208picnm8.jpg

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
What are you saying? I could have been abducted, or I could be doing the abducting?
Maybe a little of both.
DSCN8290.jpg
I hope you grabbed a beer afterwards at my favorite place. Edit: Hey old man Lobster, when did you get a Connie???

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
where ya been?

had the connie for 2+ years fella. my fave denim jacket I ever done worn

Damn. I gotta put down the meth one of these days. I guess I can't see you rocking the huge back stitching...
confused.gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
the back stitching I'm indifferent to. somedays I think I should tear it out, then others I like it. Good thing I dont actually see it so out of sight out of mind ya?

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Berlin, you look too serious for that scene. Need a little more sturm und drang to keep up with the blue steel stare!
I kind of find it difficult to look friendly when I'm staring at a self-timer.

Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw

Berlin, you look wistful. Contemplating the fleeting nature of life, the impermanence of it all? I'll bet you have a notepad full of haikus in that jacket pocket - Petals falling, silently into the pond, a frog splashes water on my Dunks. The fit is excellent, by the way.

the azaleas
blooming now and then they are
leaving me colder

Originally Posted by whodini
I hope you grabbed a beer afterwards at my favorite place.

Unfortunately I really only had a few moments to take some snapshots (and write a haiku) before I had to go to work. Just got a message last night from a friend saying that the azaleas were in full bloom so I rushed there on my bike, found a spot, and snapped some pics (while thinking of a haiku).

Originally Posted by Get Smart
Berlin, that photo (due to your pose and park backdrop) reminds me of a personals ad pic
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

I was thinking more of karaoke videos
laugh.gif

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Undone looks better. What's the cardigan made of? It's got some weird visual distortion on your pic.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thekunk dont like those trainers.. cons would be better? also agree with an earlier comment that perhaps a slightly less fitted jean might balance your body type better

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpgm
undone, show off the collar of the shirt. the pattern on that cardigan is hypnotic.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw
Undone looks better. What's the cardigan made of? It's got some weird visual distortion on your pic.
Originally Posted by asobu
undone fo sho.
Undone it is. I'll leave the done version up there for reference. The cardi's made of cotton and the distortion's probably due to the lines of the cardi being to close for the resolution of the pic.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
I was thinking more of karaoke videos
laugh.gif

Just a perfect day drink sangria in the park then later when it gets dark we go home... Seriously, I have the video karaoke for that and it is just like your pic, except, more early 90s looking.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Just a perfect day drink sangria in the park then later when it gets dark we go home... Seriously, I have the video karaoke for that and it is just like your pic, except, more early 90s looking.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics