• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
datasupa understands me.

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
210508ov4.jpg

Sweater - Stephan Schneider
Shirt - Agnès B.
Jeans - Nom de Guerre
Shoes - AE Dryden

gmku

Reaction score
Yes, I'm an icredibly boring old man. This is about all I ever wear during the work day, a tee and jeans. Here: CK Jeans lt wt tee (a 6 buck pickup on sale) and Levis. Nothing on my feet, head, or other anatomical parts. Later, shoes for a hardware store run. Which would be more appropriate? The blue suede DBs or brown leather Treks... hmm...
CKgrnSh.jpg

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by datasupa
Obviously Ftb never truly believed this in his heart of hearts. Think about how many times he's declared something only to renege on it later. Plus, his avatar is itself a WAYWT, so in reality he posts his fit every time he posts.
That was only my point: a troll in Yohji's clothing.

Originally Posted by Fade to Black
datasupa understands me.
I'm sure a good shrink would, too.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why are you so upset about this? how does this make him a troll? this is ridiculous. i couldn't care less about what he says or does as long as he posts good **** in a thread that is supposed to be about fits. would you rather have him not posting WAYWN's?

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
alright dude i get the ******* point. just stop with the senseless attacks man i have never done **** to you, so i am asking could you please just leave me the **** alone.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I'm sure a good shrink would, too.
This post in particular is ******* ridiculous I think...who are you to pass judgment on me, what exactly makes you such a saint? The posts you've been directing at me for the past day border on verbal abuse and harassment, but of course nobody will do anything about it as you're regarded as some kind of god on here. FYI, I've been seeing shrinks and been on medication since I was a kid, I don't need you to ******* spell out for me what's wrong with me. Especially when you have no idea at all about anything regarding my life other than what i've posted here, which isn't even scratching the surface to be honest.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When in Lome.....

I bought everything from the flea market/mall thingies they have here and regret not throwing down for some black horsebit loafers.

Picture052.jpg

Brutus

Reaction score
EDIT: ^Beefy man boobs or just a really tight shirt? Something about those shoes with that shirt/pants doesn't work for me. Maybe it's the watch/shoes combo?

Originally Posted by Fade to Black
This post in particular is ******* ridiculous I think...who are you to pass judgment on me, what exactly makes you such a saint? The posts you've been directing at me for the past day border on verbal abuse and harassment, but of course nobody will do anything about it as you're regarded as some kind of god on here.

FYI, I've been seeing shrinks and been on medication since I was a kid, I don't need you to ******* spell out for me what's wrong with me. Especially when you have no idea at all about anything regarding my life other than what i've posted here, which isn't even scratching the surface to be honest.

Aight, it's time for everyone to calm down just a little. I think we've all figured out by now that a good majority of SF's dispensable comments are grounded in sarcasm or by pointing out the irony in a situation. Man if I always took Who seriously then he and Sauce (and GS) would be the gayest gay guys I've ever known.

Yeah, Who pointed out you obviously have issues with internet forum dating and according to your last post he was right.

Of course, by my logic, I shouldn't be taking your last post so seriously which makes this post kind of pointless I guess.
frown.gif

EDIT: Please take notice that this doesn't mean I think you should stop posting pics. Where else can someone get consistent street posts of Yohji?

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the shirt and pants, but I'm not feeling them with the Converse.

Toddy

Reaction score
Is it safe to start posting pictures again?

21052008007ds2.jpg

Where I Was Today

21052008004io5.jpg

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
Yeah options are limited when traveling. I didn't feel like dropping cash on some cheap shoes. However, converse seem to be the most popular shoe here amongst younger people here.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not that picture. that will never be safe.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce

actually i think the converse is the perfect shoe to go with an outfit like that...can't really picture any other kind of shoe doing the job right. its not really my kinda look but i like the color scheme throughout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads