• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by contactme_11
Has anyone actually been moderating the entertainment forum lately? Because three times today I've stumbled across NSFW pics (one of which is completely topless).

I must have missed the "report post" emails...

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe everybody is just happy with seeing *******.
I know I am.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I must have missed the "report post" emails...

How do people report posts? Just PM you?

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anyone actually been moderating the entertainment forum lately? Because three times today I've stumbled across NSFW pics (one of which is completely topless).
Horrors!!!!!!
I hate when that happens!

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score

I'm not the mod of that forum, but I have been e-mailing the posters as I see those pics and asking for their removal. Most of the posters (and re-posters) have been quite compliant with the requests.

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you guys selling processing time to DoD or something? Man the site is slow today.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yachtie
Are you guys selling processing time to DoD or something? Man the site is slow today.

+1
frown.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure what's up because the server load is low. It must be something in the network between the server and the net. If it keeps up I'll call them.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
ya, my apologies, Entertaining is one of mine. I have been basically out of action for the past three weeks (vacation with gf, business trip to Europe, then a few days sightseeing in Barcelona - which was awesome thanksforasking)

Busy as hell playing catch up at work now, but back on deck....eyes peeled for the *******.

As J pointed out, anything you think as inappropriate, hit report post button (this one
report.gif
) and it will come to us all.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
ya, my apologies, Entertaining is one of mine. I have been basically out of action for the past three weeks (vacation with gf, business trip to Europe, then a few days sightseeing in Barcelona - which was awesome thanksforasking)

Busy as hell playing catch up at work now, but back on deck....eyes peeled for the *******.

As J pointed out, anything you think as inappropriate, hit report post button (this one
report.gif
) and it will come to us all.

So, how's your Barcelona trip?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
coooool city. Loved it. Only downside to it was that I was traveling solo, which in certain cities doesnt bother me at all, but Barcelona is not ideal for that...lots of nightlife (which is creepy to do solo) and Spanish food seems to revolve around shared tapas like arrangements, which kinda loses its savvy when you are the only one at the table
smile.gif
Anyhow, that aside, loved it.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice to hear. Did you happen to stop by France and visit RJMan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads