• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DressCodes Atlanta - New Affiliate - 20% off $100+ items, 10% off the rest with code

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by greg_atlanta
Let me know if you start carrying Nudie Grim Tim (visited a few weeks ago and heard you might).

We will be getting Grim Tims for the fall. I will be sure to make a post when they arrive.

arghmellamopablo

Reaction score
will you be carrying any other nudie styles besides the two you have on your website?

i.e. thin finn in dry coated indigo
etc

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by arghmellamopablo
will you be carrying any other nudie styles besides the two you have on your website?

i.e. thin finn in dry coated indigo
etc

For Fall we are getting:
Average Joe Dry Heavy
Grim Tim Dry Dirt Organic
Slim Jim Aged Organic Dry

We may also possibly pick up come grey coated or black coated denim as well.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
Any stretch in the 5EP Low Down Boot? Those are pretty nice, but I might need a 33 instead of a 32.

No lycra or elastine in the 5EPs however they will stretch out a bit... about an inch or so...

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mrs. Savage
No lycra or elastine in the 5EPs however they will stretch out a bit... about an inch or so...

Thanks. I was thinking about the non-selvedge ones...any other advice on their fit?

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I'll post about them (got the raws) when they arrive.

savage

Reaction score
For the Ladies: A few pieces from the new Lauren Conrad collection have arrived.
LC2-SML.jpg

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i want to buy some lowcut canvas spring courts.
eh.gif
you guys don't offer free shipping do you along with the 10%? sorry to be such a loser, but i is poor.

savage

Reaction score
There is free shipping with all products mailed within the 48 states. This includes items w/ styleforum discount.

If you place an order online everything will be taken care of for you.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by warrengharding
Should half sizes go up on the spring courts? I'm a 8.5 US so 42?

It is hard to say.... some half sizes have gone up and others have gone down since the shoes run wide....

danilo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by savage
There is free shipping with all products mailed within the 48 states. This includes items w/ styleforum discount.

If you place an order online everything will be taken care of for you.

Best online shopping EVER
worship.gif

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Good News for you guys who weren't able to snag a pair of the Spring Court canvas lows from our first shipment. A new shipment is arriving within the next 3-5 days!!
Sizes come pre-packed: quantity-EU size (US size)
1-41(8), 2-42/(9), 3-43(10), 3-44(11), 2-45(12), 1-46(13).
Call the store to pre-order yours 404-343-2894
There has been a lot of calls and emails proir to news of the new shipment, I know sizes will go fast. Some have already been claimed.

-Karen

savage

Reaction score
6dc3v3
SALE ENDS SUNDAY - JUNE 8th at Midnight. Sales Items for Yoko are ALSO INCLUDED! Discount code: sfsale30 Quicklinks: KZO YOKO

savage

Reaction score
2 Quickies : The Discount will be applied in the shopping cart when you enter the discount code. *Re-Stock for the Spring Court Canvas Low's arrived. Sizes 41 - 45 (8 - 12) available.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics