• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what's your most douchebaggy piece of clothing?

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dachink
my white versace belt.

Agreed. Although my may even out-do yours - my white J. Lindeberg belt wit the overly large/flashy "JL" buckle.

gmku

Reaction score
Some Pierre Cardin shirts I bought cheap at Penneys that turned out to be horrible. They looked okay when I tried them on but ended up being really baggy and formless, even though they were my size.

Also a couple of American Eagle long-sleeved shirts. Don't ask me what I was thinking. I don't know myself.

Actually, I don't own these things anymore. I recently went through the closet and made a Goodwill run. I hate keeping clothes I don't like to wear.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
crackup[1].gif

these are still considered cool shoes by many members here.

Really?? Who?

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. I own a bape hoodie that I wore twice and never again, and then no one wanted to buy it... horrible....
2. I own some BNWT Lucky bootcut distressed jeans that are pretty bad (been sitting at the bottom of my trunk for years now)

Surfrider

Reaction score
I tried rocking a pair of orange pumas.... *shudder* WTF was I thinking?

benjaminarnold

Reaction score
my friend gave m a pair of absolutely godawful horribly true religions, light blue, huge distressing with rips and tears everywhere, and three sizes too big. this is before i got into denim. i wore them twice and then let them rot in my closet for a while until just this morning when i threw them in a donation box

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I have an awesome pair of super distressed loosefitting jeans I wear with flip flops whenever it gets hot. I did a WAYWT photo in it though where I was flipping the bird to make a point.

Geno Malkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Surfrider
I would like these if they didn't have, count 'em, THREE logos.

there's most likely a logo on the heel of these gay ***** too.

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my early 90's brown lacoste jacket. the collar has a collapsible hood that tucks inside of it, so the collar stays permanently popped.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I have PLENTY of doucheapparel. PLENTY. I don't wear it except in one context: ski industry gatherings, where flashy is necessary if you want to actually be there. To put this in context, this is the biggest new company in freeskiing right now: http://www.empireattire.com/. If I want to be in the background I can just wear normal non-dressy street stuff. If at some point this forum were to have a "wear the flashiest, trashiest junk you can put together" contest for some reason, I'm pretty sure I could take most of you... Ok, that guy who used to post in WAYWT with nothing but affliction tees and velour blazers might have my number.

slycedbred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have some armani exchange sunglasses and i'd be lying if i said i didn't love them...

Goblin

Reaction score
I carry a bandana in the back pocket of my jeans as a snotrag.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I got gucci loafers does that count?

I want to get a classic pair with the bit also but it's low on my list.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads