• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

anyone use those at-home mole removal kits?

datasupa

Reaction score
Yes, they also have the home quadruple bypass kit.

chapstikk

Reaction score
The molepaste just arrived today..
I was expecting it to be another few days xD
anyways... I applied to 4 raised moles ~ it STUNG like hell when I applied it on my inner thigh (im guessing, because that area is sensitive) even when I was walking it kinda hurt lol
as soon as I washed it off there was a ring raise around the mole area
Lets hope I prepped the area well lol
Will keep you guys posted..

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow i just cant wait to hear the rest...

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With all due respect to the OP, this sounds like a Saturday Night Live skit.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fat-Elvis
anyone use those at-home mole removal kits?
i usd hmoe lobotomy kt once

wrkd prtey good

chapstikk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
wow i just cant wait to hear the rest...
2nd day
plain.gif
I still feel a little discomfort at the areas I applied the paste.. I was actually too scared to look at the area incase I see something horrible lol the mole on my thigh - seems to have flatten? the 2 skin tags - 1 is hard and the other one nothings changed~ the big mole - nothings changed (besides the texture of the mole which I think was caused due the prepping) I really hope it works for the big mole tho.. coz I hate it >.< I actually used it on 2 raised moles and 2 skin tags... (the reason I said 4 raised moles was because there is a little mole on the skin tags?) 1 mole is quite big and dark.. around the size of the smiley
bounce2.gif
there was quite alot of paste left over.. I think enough for another big mole After I washed off the paste.. it was quite itchy and there was a pink patch around the raised area o and about the stinging feeling.. its like um.. the feeling of an ant bite.. just a long pauseeeee of that pain.. with skin tags you dont need to prep that much (I emailed cust service to confirm) and apply the camilla oil after the scab falls off. I didn't buy the Camilla oil from the site.. I wonder if BIO OIL will work?

darnelled

Reaction score
That stuff causes a chemical burn at the site of application. I saw someone use it who was left with a big knot of scar tissue that a dermatologist had to remove. Why not just skip the self-mutilation and go directly to a doctor?

chapstikk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by darnelled
That stuff causes a chemical burn at the site of application. I saw someone use it who was left with a big knot of scar tissue that a dermatologist had to remove. Why not just skip the self-mutilation and go directly to a doctor?
yea I researched those.. its an ingredient called "bloodroot" which is an acid, which can eat away your skin so try to find a paste without it, there is quite a few around.. I used #1 mole remover one 3rd day..
confused.gif
no difference with the big mole and other skin tag yet... the mole on the thigh and the other skintag is having a pink scabby look around it.. 4th day
plain.gif
the thigh mole is completely flat.. like it got splatted the skintag has a darker red ring around it.. hmm the color is of the appearance when u force scratch a scab off.. the big mole has a light pink ring around it, but the mole is still the same shape unlike the thigh one.. nothings changed with the other skin tag however (i thought skin tags would be easier to remove)
confused.gif

prezents

Reaction score
My grandma used the molepaste on a big mole that was rubbing under her bra strap. It worked fine and she said although it did sting for a couple of seconds, she'd use it again. She too had a red ring for a few days. I just used it on my arm mole and the red ring was there over night, but went away. I asked them if they had any reports of infection and they said "no and that the redness is normal and will go away on its own".

I went on ebay to see the feedback for the mole removing paste and it looks like over 90% like it.

The molepaste does not contain bloodroot. I asked them and they said "NO".

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Has anyone who registered before this month had a positive experience with self mole removal? This thread is looking a little suspicious, but the potential for mischief is high, and as yet, underutilized.

Fat-Elvis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
Has anyone who registered before this month had a positive experience with self mole removal? This thread is looking a little suspicious, but the potential for mischief is high, and as yet, underutilized.

I know what you mean. Nothing personal towards those who've responded in the thread, but I get kind of suspicious when where ever and whenever I ask about this, it's always people with 4 posts in their history who have good things to say about it.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't see how **** like this can be approved by the FDA.

chapstikk

Reaction score
yea i know what you guys mean... I just thought I'll share my experience since i was using it now.. then no one reply and I stopped writing lol I found out about the paste a month before I actually bought it.. at first I was intending to buy Dermatend so I was reading about it and people were talking about the bloodroot.. which kinda freaked me out.. My advice is if you are planning to use a paste.. google the brand name you are planning to buy and read forums~ you can always ask a doctors opinion about the paste removal idea. you can msg some previous buyers on ebay to see how their experience was.. I sent msgs to about 15 of them (about half of them replied) on another product, and most of them told me it didn't work.. despite leaving a positive feedback. I do hope it will leave minimal scarring.. I would prefer having a pink pigment then these black lumps where some of my moles are
peepwall[1].gif
I decided to try the paste because I am embarrassed to be stripped down at these areas I had 3 moles cut out my face 8 years ago and that was painful.. I don't know how they do it now... but back then they needle my face and used anesthetic? then cut it out and stitched it -.- it hurt.. only 1 didn't completely disappear.. (face usually heals best) Then I tried to "ice" (forgot the correct terminology) where the doctor blows cold air on it? I only tried 1 small raised mole as a test to see how well it would heal, that hurt too and now it just looks like a freckle. The paste IMO hurt too.. I hate the stinging feeling, and the idea of prepping the mole is quite daunting.. scratcing the mole with a pin? filing down the mole? er no thankyou.. I did it very lightly for about 15mins a mole.. the big mole did bleed btw

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads