• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yohjiy.jpg

Yohji/C Diem

dawit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Kiya_MFclothes.jpg

Sycamore:
Flat Head
Mister Freedom
Mister Freedom
Patina

Me:
Mykita
Mister Freedom
SC Hand Loomed Style
Patina

the great circus escape?

thorough

Reaction score
waywit5ym9.jpg
the lower east side of des moines iowa. generic shades mossimo shirt pbj polo shoes

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice RRL coat. You got this fairly recently, right? I got about 5 or 6 new shirts from RRL this past weekend all at huge discounts on eBay. I think I may have seen that coat there but nothing in a size that would fit me.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Matthew lookin gangster.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Yup. Picked it up last week. Kind of gamble seeing how it was labeled "S" but it fits.

I'm considering the leather bomber that was $1195 in the store. If I get it I'll definitely wear it to go see Indy IV.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my experience, RRL runs a size small. I'm really surprised you were able to fit in a S.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got a closet full of RRL including at least 14 or 15 shirts and almost all of them are smalls. I think a medium would be a bit big on me for most of their shirts. I got 2 current season henleys on ebay that are mediums and a knit western in a medium that is too big. I'm about 5'11 and 155 lbs. Size 10.5 shoes, 8 inch willy, and 32 waist.

Some of the shirts are incredibly slim. The RL sales associate told me that they had had so many complaints about the slimness of the shirts that they were now making them larger. Secondly, they had no straight leg jeans in the store when I was in. The SA told me that they had shipped them out because they had a lawsuit with Levi's over the back pocket stitching.
frown.gif
I hope this doesn't mean they are going to permanently adopt that fugly back pocket embellishment some of the jeans have.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm only an inch shorter than you, and I needed a large in an RRL jacket to actually fit my shoulders. There's slim and then there's I'm-so-emo-I-don't-understand-how-to-wear-clothes.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm fairly puny so I fit a small with relative ease. Once I start putting on mass I'll see what still fits.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Matthew lookin gangster.

I'm into real estate and a realer state of mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads