• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

danyllau

Reaction score
Originally Posted by datasupa
Thank goodness dannylau provided links to the digicam he used. Now I too can produce similarly stunning photography (*fingers crossed*).
oops didn't edit the URL tag......... EDIT: i will use the finer quality setting next time heh, and will skip resize =D

givemefive

Reaction score
5ep low down boot
04FEAB82C2.jpg
Size 30x34 rescues
ABDEE480B2.jpg
Size 29x34

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Really? They are the OG version, I think. Here's another picture:
24onihj.png

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I got mine from some german army surplus store through a proxy. The sole, texture of the leather, and the heel cushion of mine look different. I think different laces too. I mean, it looks like the same shoe, but just curious as some tiny things were different. I kinda wish mine had the heel cushion actually.

itskub

Reaction score
Originally Posted by selbsttatig
Just bought these today. They're going to take a while to get here though.

imgdispcfmmv0.jpg

it's been a while since a pair of shoes have caught my eye, id love to see some more pics of these.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A ton of Kiehl's products from Barney's. Would have bought some Comme des Garcon wallets and a Paul Smith hat if all of sales associates on the second floor weren't busy with the chubby queens trying on ****** denim and the fat midwest tourists buying some bbc ice cream garbage for their 10 year kids.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to Neiman Marcus today to look at Paul Smith shoes. 25% off sale Tuesday only which brings the Paul Smith shoes from $495 to $370. I'm not gonna cop them though.

sean2slow

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to order from above japanese site mentioned by totally epic?
I see quite a few items that are seem really nice at very good prices.
Thanx!

selbsttatig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itskub
it's been a while since a pair of shoes have caught my eye, id love to see some more pics of these.

Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
+1. Excellent price point as well.

I'll have more pictures as soon as I get. That'll be about a month thanks to the store's ridiculous shipping policy.

makiroll

Reaction score
dior homme sunglasses
DSC01466.JPG

goyard ambassade with monogram
n3427249_2550.jpg

rag and bone jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics