• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart denim

the etruscan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dryguy
Kiya,
awile back i bought some ironhearts off someone on this forum (bought a used pair to wear during construction work and really see what hard use did for fading), but i have never seen a blue selvedge line on any of this brand sold before. Has ironheart ever had 634's with this feature, or have they ever had the back pocket detail stitching found on the bootcut? jeans look authentic but these features dont match...always had this in the back of my head, and this seems like the easiest way to clear it up

Iron Heart denim is the easiest to identify I've yet seen. I don't know how to point it out, but the way the lines go on those jeans you would know what they were without the new arcuates, patch, or selvedge.

dryguy

Reaction score
thanks to all, i feel better. says something about this forum when you can get a response in under 24 hrs.

i've been smiling about these jeans ever since i got them, for the most part. just always had this little black spot in the lower right area in my head, wondering if i just got a really nice fraud. i will definately post a picture of these in the coming months, these are getting beat, and wearing very well. and now i just need to make it until the 29th so i can get a new pair at SE. also kiya, from your SE topic string, my vote is another IH promo (for next week.....)

Reaction score
Anyone who lives in the big city of Toronto is in for a rare treat...all the way from the sunny shores of Japan.

Iron Heart will be making it to a retail store in Canada for the first time in the brand's history. The release date is still being decided, we are doing something very special with first 30 pairs.

This is the first time that Over the Rainbow has parterned with the Works Corp, a Japanese purveyor of authentically produced selvedge fabric denim. Special thanks to Giles at The Superintendent House for giving us the chance.

Look for news on the first "green label" Iron Heart jeans exclusively @ www.insiderainbow.com

Super Joel

SEE POSTING BELOW!

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Iron Heart 22oz Denim - The 9634 Straight Super Black

It's about to be BOOMTIME when you see what Iron Heart has done now...
Twenty-two ounce black denim.
Yes, they've taken their very popular 634s Straight Leg jean and done it up in their newest creation of heavy weight denim, The Super Black.
Same fit as the 634s but a totally different feel because the new 22oz Super Black denim is rigid feeling as opposed to the soft hand that the 634s selvedge comes in. All black stitch, arcuates, threads, and leather tag round out this piece.
Wear this with their upcoming 16oz Super Black denim shirt and in Haraki-San's own words you will become "THE ARMOR METAL SHARK". They said it, not us.

Available now in limited quantities in-store and in our online store.
Also in is a restock of the 634s, belts, and jackets; get em now because they normally sell out within a few days.

Iron Heart:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=71

9463B-717173.jpg

9634FS-751481.jpg

DBoon

Reaction score
why does the patch still say 21oz though

travanx

Reaction score
i want those so jeans so badly. i am scared that they won't fit though. =( i have been trying to wear the Rider jacket I got as much as I can. I have noticed a lot of people checking it out. What a perfect match.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DBoon
why does the patch still say 21oz though

They're still marketing it as 21 ounces because technically Iron Heart is the Works Inc division for "21 ounce denim".. The denim actually weighs 22oz...
Iron Heart is an interesting company.. they're constantly working on ways to improve their current line-up of products and don't make any hints as to changes in the product when they introduce the new version. They're on their fourth version of the indigo selvedge, and their fifth is being release very very soon with quad-fist selvedge.

Reaction score
IRON HEART DENIM DEBUTS IN CANADA on MAY 1

Iron Heart denim will be making it to a retail store in Canada for the first time in the brand's history. The release date is still being decided, we are doing something very special with first 30 pairs.

This is the first time that Over the Rainbow has parterned with the Works Corp, a Japanese purveyor of authentically produced selvedge fabric denim. Special thanks to Giles at The Superintendent House for giving us the chance.

The first 33 pairs will be numbered and marked with a "green label" on the inside waist band. These are limited edition jeans!

Drop date is May 1, 2006 @ 10pm @ Over the Rainbow (101 Yorkville Avenue -- 416-967-7448)

Requests for photos can be emailed to [email protected] or visit the following links below:
http://www.rainbowjeans.com/products...c=iron%20heart
http://www.insiderainbow.com/blog_post.php?id=362
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&id=812912345

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads