• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
100_2211.jpg
69de_1.JPG

Calden

Reaction score
Woohoo! The Tricker's (Burford 8 eyelet loggers) I custom ordered just came in...

DSCN4125.JPG

DSCN4117.JPG

irishkid

Reaction score
while my preferences arent quite in line with many of the posters here. i will post my recent purchases

n6836143_44035795_8823.jpg

Recently purchased (last week) the Rock and Reps (32), and 7fam Long relaxed (32). losing weight plus sizing down = happier me!!!!!!

oh, and i WILL be picking up some APC NS's size 31 in 2 weeks!!!!!!

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Calden
Woohoo! The Tricker's (Burford 8 eyelet loggers) I custom ordered just came in...
How much did they run you and where did you order them from? They've been on my to-buy list for awhile now.

selbsttatig

Reaction score
Just bought these today. They're going to take a while to get here though.

imgdispcfmmv0.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Calden

nice! Looks like a luxe pair of Doc Martens. I would totally rig up those Tricks with white laces
alien.gif

selbsttatig

Reaction score
They're from here.

I'm not expecting the quality to be that great but Homi said they're pretty good for the price.

Calden

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. I can definitely see them as Luxe Docs, funny because I'm not a huge fan of Docs, but I love these.

Robin - the boots were £375 and I ordered them direct from the Tricker's factory shop. The price is kind of ridiculous if you are in the US, but for me it was definitely worth it. There is a little more info here if you're interested.

selbsttatig

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure size thirteen is like 30 or 30.5 in Japanese sizing. I think you're out of luck.

Half Honky

Reaction score
selbsttatig: did you proxy those? how much was the total after shipping? been shopping around for alternatives to my oakleys that have become tragically frat boy-ish... Dior 27/s Oliver Peoples Corsair Picked em both up at an Off Fifth sale, considering returning the first pair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads