• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
My inability to stay content in a job for more than one year.

Just reaching the 8 month mark on a job here and bored as ****. But it is a good gig that pays well, do it from home and pretty reasonable people & pressure. So I just keep repeating all that to myself . . .

bored.gif

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Office Depot delivered my new furniture to work today, and now I have to wait for someone from the maintenance department to come build it.

I'm literally taking all my work out to the ticket counter and doing it there since there's nowhere else to go. Wonderful.

JB

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What, um, work do you do? I was under the impression that you just worked the ticket counter.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Does it have a collar? That is how my bastard asshole of a disloyal cat was found thrice.

Get embroidered collars that say LOST (555) 555-5555.

I'm going to Korea tomorrow and I'm even having someone live in my place so he isn't lonely.

She didn't have a collar, because she was strictly a house cat. Never once had she stepped foot outside. We were having new beds delivered, and she slipped past the delivery men. Anyway, all of this doesn't matter anymore, because my bellows to god actually worked. I found her today, in a neighbors shed, two houses away.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
She didn't have a collar, because she was strictly a house cat. Never once had she stepped foot outside. We were having new beds delivered, and she slipped past the delivery men. Anyway, all of this doesn't matter anymore, because my bellows to god actually worked. I found her today, in a neighbors shed, two houses away.

Great news! That's awesome.

If you're looking for another cat, I've got one my father and I are trying to get rid of.
smile.gif

3 is too damn many.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Great news! That's awesome.

If you're looking for another cat, I've got one my father and I are trying to get rid of.
smile.gif

3 is too damn many.

Thanks! haha. We don't need anymore cats either. We've got three as well. But, I'm sure somebody would be glad to have her. Who can resist the cuteness of a kitty?

lost in va

Reaction score
Tornadoes.

If you haven't heard already they ripped through Suffolk, Va.

Well the worst hit area just happens to be my moms neighborhood on the golf course. Most houses are slabs only...nothing left.

She's fine but she has yet to see her house.

centalones

Reaction score
I went to a Chinese restaurant with full intention of having their Mala Chow Fun, only to be told that they are out of chow fun.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lost in va
Tornadoes.

Well the worst hit area just happens to be my moms neighborhood on the golf course. Most houses are slabs only...nothing left.

frown.gif
Sorry to hear about that. I hope the house is okay.

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lost in va
Tornadoes.

That's a tough break. At least she's safe.

lost in va

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
frown.gif
Sorry to hear about that. I hope the house is okay.

Originally Posted by Brad
That's a tough break. At least she's safe.
Yea, they won't let her in the neighborhood so we have yet to figure it out. The hospital she can see from her house has a car inside of it. It was picked up out of the parking lot and thrown through a brick wall. The brand new shopping center across the street is just a bent over steel frame. Many houses in pieces with a ton of cars flipped over and just tossed all over the place. She's at a friends house not to far away and I have a friend of mind, who is a state trooper, giving me the heads up as soon as the roads are open and we're allowed in. I'm hoping for wind damage at worst but we'll see. I'll be taking pics when I make it in there but for those that haven't seen/heard about it: http://www.wavy.com/global/story.asp?s=8239023 All the "new construction" houses are part of my moms neighborhood.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by centalones
I went to a Chinese restaurant with full intention of having their Mala Chow Fun, only to be told that they are out of chow fun.

Yeah, I hate it when that happens. Especially if you go for Dim Sum a bit late in hopes of missing the lunch rush, but are taking the risk that they will run out of some of the more popular things

K

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
What, um, work do you do? I was under the impression that you just worked the ticket counter.

I'm a customer service intern, I usually do the ticket counter to cover for someone who may be out that day or whatever.

JB

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Girls who invite you back to their place to "watch tv and hang out" at 3:30am and then actually watch tv, hang out and fall asleep on you. Normally this girl is less....tired at night when we hang out but talk about lame. I feel like conne or something.

laugh.gif
. You've been "Conned" (pronounced "Connied").

Originally Posted by GoSurface

Glad she came back. I found when all else failed, leaving an open can of tuna on the front porch worked. Of course, I also made friends will all the neighborhood cats...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads