• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of the radio stations has been playing "Fast Car remix" by Wyclef Jean and Lupe Fiasco, and iTunes doesn't have it. Damn.

JB

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We lost one of our cats. I just went outside and bellowed Midnight at the top of my lungs, shaking my fists towards the sky.....and nothing.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
We lost one of our cats. I just went outside and bellowed Midnight at the top of my lungs, shaking my fists towards the sky.....and nothing.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Aw, no. Now this is something to be pissed off about.
frown.gif

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My inability to stay content in a job for more than one year.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

My deepest condolences in your time of loss. I, too, lost my cat a few months ago.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kent Wang
My deepest condolences in your time of loss. I, too, lost my cat a few months ago.

I am so sorry. My condolences.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Sorry to hear that. It is amazing what pets add to our lives.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. We had her since she was a kitten, I'm really hoping that she comes back, even though that seems unlikely. For now, we'll just leave food outside for her or something.
frown.gif

I'll probably stalk the neighborhood looking for her.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Here's a picture of our giant cat, back when he was a wee kitten. We had just purchased some new pots and he snuggled into the smallest sauce pot in the set
smile.gif

maxpot.jpg

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Does it have a collar? That is how my bastard asshole of a disloyal cat was found thrice. Get embroidered collars that say LOST (555) 555-5555. I'm going to Korea tomorrow and I'm even having someone live in my place so he isn't lonely. My annoyance of the day is people in parking lots waiting forever for someone to pull out of a space. I mean, seriously, is it that hard to walk your fat ass a few more rows over? Once I saw someone pull out, make me slam on my brakes just so they could park in a spot 2 car widths closer. I mean c'mon!

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
The YouTube founders just made $650 million dollars. For what? Oh, that's right, nothing. Writing a bit of code and making a goddamn website. Why can't I be an innovator too?
confused.gif

Yes, the only difference between you and them is that they wrote a bit of code on a website they created.
confused.gif
Also, you are way smarter than that Facebook guy!

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually tried to make a site like blogger and youtube back in the day but I couldn't convince anyone to help me. I got bogged down by bugs in the free jsp server I was using and the video stuff was all too flaky and I sucked at knowing how to fix it. Who would have guessed that Flash would have brought pr0n to every computer?!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads