• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
There was this massive centipede on the ceiling of my room directly over where I sleep. I'm not afraid of bugs but centipedes freak me out. I go get the broom, hit it and it falls directly in between my mattress and the wall. I can't find it. I shook out my pillows, my blanket, lifted up my top mattress, looked around and under the bed, etc.

It's freaking me out. I don't want a centipede crawling on me while I sleep.
frown.gif

Edit: Wow, 2k posts. Do I get some kinda' special reward? Perhaps j can personally come to my house and exterminate the centipede who I just know is going to slither on me and bite the **** out of me as soon as I go to bed.

Wow, I'd have everything on my bed brought to the cleaners if that happens. I'd be scared that centipede might crawl inside ******.

Note: 2k posts aren't celebrated here. Heck, they don't even celebrate it anymore in AAAC!
teacha.gif

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fact I'm never happy with what I create. But I guess this is one fatal flaw common among many artists, no?

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
Wow, I'd have everything on my bed brought to the cleaners if that happens. I'd be scared that centipede might crawl inside ******.

Note: 2k posts aren't celebrated here. Heck, they don't even celebrate it anymore in AAAC!
teacha.gif

I hate you. I eventually just sucked it up and went to bed so I probably have centipede larvae in my rectum now.
eek.gif

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
I'd be scared that centipede might crawl inside ******.
What is it with you Filipinos and the ass?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
I hate you. I eventually just sucked it up and went to bed so I probably have centipede larvae in my rectum now.
eek.gif

Check out the Fareak of nature thread, jon.

Originally Posted by RJman
What is it with you Filipinos and the ass?

lol8[1].gif

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
Yeah, I was at an event a few weeks ago and there was a sixty year old man in a db suit and french cuffs with a diamond earing. It really turned the whole look off for me

In San Diego I saw this but replace DB suit and french cuffs with white pinstripe Juicy Coutre sportcoat with embroidering on the back, skinny black jeans, and boots.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am bored out of my ******* mind. Why did you ditch me for a baseball game Andre?!

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ok, so one of the guys who reports to me is expecting his first child. but here;s the thing, I told him, in february, about my schedule from feb until about august. a lot of it involves him, a lot involves the other 2 members of my team and a number of people outside my team. he didn't want to tell people that his wife was expecting (he actually didn't tell people that they got married, either) until just now.

anyway, so here is the thing - his wife is supposed to give birth in june, right in the middle of a bunch of stuff that he is supposed to be involved in. right after that, we have the whole team together for a 3 week training session, involving people from outside the team. so now he wants me to make changes to occomidate him, which I wouldn't have any issue with, except he could have told me 3 months ago, and I would have scheduled the last 3 months differently.

and then he gets all bitchy with me about how he is sorry if his having a baby inconveniences me. asshole.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I discover the only really good Indian resto in Paris two weeks before I leave. damn.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Did she snore?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads