• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cielo

Reaction score
August in Oakland is having another sale. Most items were ~50% off. Tops include EG, W+H, Steven Alan, Community, Trovata, Rogan, Nudie, Ever, and others. Not very many jeans, but I did see some Nudies for 30% off.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ian's having a 3 day sale starting tomorrow through sunday. 20% off everything in the store apparently - from the email:

"Our annual 3 day Easter weekend sale starts tomorrow Friday March 21st through Sunday March 23rd. Entire stock 20% off. YES, everything is 20% off for 3 days only. This includes new arrivals such as The Gilded Age, Nice Collective, Shipley & Halmos, Relwen, Modern Amusement, G-Star, 18th Amendment, Ever, CP company, and many more..."

Engineered Garments, Loden Dager, and Rogues Gallery are other lines that they have, and they just picked up KMW (they even have those selvage chino's). More stuff is on their blog: http://ianshop.com/ianblog.html (it looks like phone orders can also get the 20% off).

truestorytravis

Reaction score
Where can I see what Ian has in stock besides the blog? Do I just have to call to find out if they have something I'm interested in?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
20% off at Hejfina.com this weekend with HAPPYSPRING08.

20.jpg

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh yeah, if you're in Seattle, Polite Society on 1st Ave is having a private sale for 30-40% off on Saturday, though I don't know if you need an invite or not. Their menswear buys were weak this season, but the women's stuff was decent.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsyde82
never heard of Polite Society. where is it? and what kind of men's goods do they normally carry?
Helmut Lang, Operations, YMC. Things along that line. They were a little short on stock when I went there... It is on First street, on the same block as Ian.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsyde82
never heard of Polite Society. where is it? and what kind of men's goods do they normally carry?
Right now for men's, they have Nicole Farhi, Helmut Lang, Hannes Roether, Operations NYC, along with a couple of small and un-noteworthy lines you've probably not heard of (YMC was also dropped last season). When they first opened about 2 years ago, they had some amazing stuff, and even a great selection from Oscar Udeshi, but I would say Ian on the other side of the block has now outdone them where two years ago I wouldn't have thought it possible. Location: It's on 1st Ave, next to Design within Reach and some other similar stores between belltown and downtown. It's a really cool store otherwise, and the employees and owners there are very nice and helpful.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another sale for the Seattle users, from Blackbird:

The Ballard Boutique Warehouse Sale is THIS SATURDAY. All items
will be on sale for at least 50% off. Last year we had lines
around the block all weekend, so make sure to show up early to
catch the best deals. See you there!

BALLARD BOUTIQUE WAREHOUSE SALE
Blackbird, Re-Soul, Market Street Shoes, Market Street Athlete,
Triple and Olivine
...plus samples from many name-brand lines

Saturday, April 26th
10am to 5pm
$1 admission at the door (to help cover the space rental)
All Sales Are Final
Cash Only

New York Fashion Academy
5201 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bluebee.com has a sale through this weekend, 20% off all orders.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, is it a coupon code or just automatic?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Thanks for the heads up, is it a coupon code or just automatic?

I think it's just automatic and it's great timing after I just bought a BoO shirt from them.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question about Blue Bee, do they actually ever mark any of their prices down (this weekend doesn't count) I've never actually seen anything on sale or anything.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
Question about Blue Bee, do they actually ever mark any of their prices down (this weekend doesn't count) I've never actually seen anything on sale or anything.

2 in store sales per year.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I could have guessed. I'm on the opposite end of the country, of course.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads