• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

As promised, pictures of my outfits

Confederate

Reaction score
Do the world a favor and stick to clip-ons until you learn how to tie a tie properly.

Your shirtsleeves are all too short, as well, but no one will notice it past the mountain of a tie knot.

cehughes2010

Reaction score
It looks like you traveled back in time, raided your fat Italian Uncle's closet and played dress up. Well done!

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
You guys are super late.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just discovered this thread and went through all the pages in 1 sitting... my head kinda hurts.

Originally Posted by Trojanman74
i just want to take a pair of dikes...

bounce2.gif

Originally Posted by heavyd
http://www.cinemaemcena.com.br/cinem...z/hitch_01.jpg

Hitch makes the same look work much better.

aragon765

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AMAR420
no offense

Point being? Are you really trying this hard to be the new award winning troll, or are you just completely clueless?
confused.gif
You received the help you needed in your other thread, I am unsure what the point of any of your subsequent (or prior) posts is....

AMAR420

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aragon765
Point being?

Are you really trying this hard to be the new award winning troll, or are you just completely clueless?
confused.gif

You received the help you needed in your other thread, I am unsure what the point of any of your subsequent (or prior) posts is....

I'm sure you are unsure

datasupa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aragon765
Are you really trying this hard to be the new award winning troll, or are you just completely clueless?
confused.gif

these are not mutually exclusive options

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious, MT. Spiffy, if this is what you think looks good, then I wonder what exactly you think a bad look is? What, in your eyes, looks bad? Pictures, please.

vitaminc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jacketbacks.jpg

no offense

Exactly. As long as people have confidence from their outfit, the exact style should not matter as much.

To me mt_spiffy's outfits are very ill-fitting, running a couple sizes too big. At the same time, mafoofan's outfits fails to shape his body despite they are carefully tailored. Your confidence may just be others laughingstock. To each his own.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...acketbacks.jpg

no offense

Originally Posted by vitamin c
Exactly. As long as people have confidence from their outfit, the exact style should not matter as much.

To me mt_spiffy's outfits are very ill-fitting, running a couple sizes too big. At the same time, mafoofan's outfits fails to shape his body despite they are carefully tailored. Your confidence may just be others laughingstock. To each his own.

Neither of you know what you're talking about. Might as well just shut up.

Regarding confidence, I said this all the way back in page 4:

Originally Posted by whacked
+1

FWIW, I call BS on those praising the OP's ability to "pull off" such outfits. Sorry, but in my book one does not "pull off" such montrosity just by snapping a handful of awkward pictures of yourself and post them on a online message board...

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vitaminc

Man, I knew that back shot was going to come back and haunt me. In your opinion, what's wrong with the shape? Too much, too little?

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Man, I knew that back shot was going to come back and haunt me. In your opinion, what's wrong with the shape? Too much, too little?
I thought it was a great look, the colors are well put together, and the shape looks fine to me. the only thing i noticed is that it looks like there may be a little too much material in the chest area, since it creates that fold near your armpit. I had a jacket that did that and taking about .5" out of ethier side of the chest fixed it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads