• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's High Top Sneakers

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which one? Peter? That's the only sales guy in the LA boutique i have any memory of...then again, he was the one who stood out the most in the New York boutique when he was there. I think they must have sent him to LA to be the manager of the store...he did wear DH quite well.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Was Peter the black guy or Asian? I know one guy came from NYC to LA and I remember them saying how he had a customer who bought 2 of the sequin lined jackets...one for himself and one for the sales associate.

But, no, I can't recall the guy's name.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Peter's a white dude with long hair. There's a black dude and an asian sales working there now? Damn it's been a while...oh well probably not going back to Dior Homme any time soon.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Oh wait...yes I think I recall Peter now...I think men.style.com even had a pic of him with the sequin jacket in one of their Editorials.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yep that's the guy.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow, this post went to **** in a hurry.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
^You mean by carrying out conversation?

Are all these random name people that joined in April with sub 50 post cout twats from SuFu?

yamazs

Reaction score
Reebok has some decent high tops:

Reebok Men's BB 4600 Hi

Men's Reebok Ex-o-Fit Hi 1538 \t

Men's Reebok BB4600 Mid\t

Classic and fairly cheap.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
There's a black dude and an asian sales working there now? Damn it's been a while...oh well probably not going back to Dior Homme any time soon.

You on some racist ****, F2B.

tangerine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
You on some racist ****, F2B.

laugh.gif
Fade, I think maybe you could have chosen your words/phrasing a little better; I didn't read it that way, but now I see how someone could.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
^You mean by carrying out conversation?

Are all these random name people that joined in April with sub 50 post cout twats from SuFu?

first off, how many posts you have means nothing to me except that you have more time than i have.

second, I simply though this was about sneakers and not handsome salespeople, but perhaps I haven't been on here long enough to know the difference.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh man i didn't mean it that way at all, i was just never aware of two such salespeople, and was referring to them that way because that's how Socal described it. The not going back to Dior Homme has nothing to do with that, it's just i lost interest in the brand. But yeah i re-read that sentence and could see how it may sound racist...lol

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Don't worry kronik aka Tyrone is quick to pull the race card around here.

Carry on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics