• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Reaction score
^ you're getting a lot of use out of those shoes and they're not even Yohji. What gives?

Originally Posted by padronlover
were your triplets mad at you today and refused to take pics with you?

The collar really messed with how the shirt fell so most of the triplets looked like crap and were voted off. This is the only one that survived.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, that ten-year-old jacket looks like it could've come from a SS08 line.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah...that's my style in a nutshell right there. I don't buy something if i don't see myself using it forever, and the more something is worn into the ground, the more i like it.

padronlover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
You're operating under the assumption that I value the opinions of posters here. With a few exceptions, I do not.

yeah drizzit shake those haters off! put them hata blockaz on
bigstar[1].gif

cielo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini

What happened to those shoes/boots you got from that shop on College? Might need you to proxy the next time they run a sale.

I wore them once and decided they were too small. I need to post them for sale sometime. You just missed a sample sale a few months ago. There's no need for proxy...they're opening on 3rd St soon.

http://twentytwoshoes.com/events.php

today:

IMG_0325c.jpg

levi's
spurr
kc

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this thread is getting more disturbing by the page...
crackup[1].gif

GS GREAT look without the cuff, makes you look extra badass, without that funky stuck in the 80's flare
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by robin
Heh, I wanted to ask that too. I swear that I've seen progressive around somewhere in the area, but I can't quite place him.

and count me in too, i think i've seen him. however i've never seen robin or eason around.

cielo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
How do you like the spurr jeans?
The Spurrs are okay. I have the classics (I think) and they're a good, loose cut. Slightly roomier than RB6 with a lower rise. I'd like to try the slim jean sometime. I bought them [heavily] discounted and think it's a good purchase. I don't recommend them at retail...there are plenty of options when spending >$150 on jeans.

X-It

Reaction score
- Lejaby
- Karen Millen (coat)
- Pauline B. (shirt)
- Pepe Jeans
- Bikkembergs (sweater)
- Van Dalen (shoes)

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Hoping to enjoy a day in the 70s

Valentino cotton jacket
Brunello Cucinelli shirt
Bottega Veneta scarves
Martin Margiela chinos
Jil Sander brown loafers
vt.jpg

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Socal looks great, very sophisticated colours/cuts
in rainy london, sorry about poor quality pics. vintage liberty jacket, nudie sj, brand new ps boots which im not too sure about. (pictured on the right)

Lachy

Reaction score
You know what this thread needs? It's not more bandana, it's less SuFu. (OK, a little more bandana would keep things interesting)

Thats awesome, SoCal, FWIW thats my favorite fit that you've posted!

Badseeds

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2423254986_0744efb0a1.jpg
2422440919_97bc38e1d7.jpg

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
badseeds in addition to the suggestions i made at SZ, i think what you may also consider is wearing a loose, unstructured blazer over what you have on already with the shirt untucked...dunno, might be another alternative worth considering. I don't pay much attention to Ann's shows, but isn't that kind of styling a silhouette she favors sometimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads