• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
i haven't worn pants all year. (3)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Before I go out there and acquaint myself with styleforum, what things do I need to know? What is the styleforum equivalent of +++Supreme.19cm-MIJ.Vans? From what I gather, it's roughly +++J. Crew.5EP.brogues, innit?

And what happened to that sweet little Asian boy with the visvim ushanka?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Before I go out there and acquaint myself with styleforum, what things do I need to know? What is the styleforum equivalent of +++Supreme.19cm-MIJ.Vans? From what I gather, it's roughly +++J. Crew.5EP.brogues, innit?

Almost. Engineered Garments instead of J. Crew and you're pretty much there.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, since you guys are here, I may as well invite you to our Styleforum party. Eats, beverages (apparently they were popular last time around), discounts, prizes, and hopefully not a huge sausagefest, since I am going to extend the invite to members of a purse forum as well.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=62499

Fok.

chicken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
chicken has the best avatars ever. but now I have the greatest rep over here.

sorry chicken, i had to steal it. we need to meet up soon.

you know how we do!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

ya man, let me know when you're settled in the left coast.

Cordwinder

Reaction score
Khoi's address was still on the thread, assuming it is his address...

Is leather oil difficult to find? I dont understand why oil has to be included in any leather purchases, especially if it sold over the internet, considering how packages are thrown about like football...

tg76

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sybaritical
Hey Poly ... Yes I got my tickets a few weeks ago, they were courier delivered and I had to sign and show ID before I took hold of them.
i printed the pic you sent me of the tickets and put it in my wallet so i can show it proudly to everyone
Originally Posted by poly800rock
I'm serious though, did any people from the US get their MBV tickets in teh mail or at least charged? I don't wanna show up to glasgow to not have a ticket
are you going to come down to london after and we can have a sufuers that went to mbv meetup and take pics of our tickets together!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Kiya, that gif (how did you find such an entertaining gif of a superfuture lurker?) has made my night.

Originally Posted by Fuuma
Did you wear underpants? Describe what you're wearing now! Are you wet? Touch your boobs!!

Well, I am wearing none other than +++Supreme.19cm-MIJ.Vans, but I'm not wearing any makeup, so I'm not looking so delish right now, sweetie.

Actually, I am wearing black Issey Miyake perforated leather flip flops, pinrolled Uniqlo vintage chinos, and an AA tri-blend tank, and am covered in drywall spackling and dust. (0) Going for the Japanese blue collar summer/deconstructed look. I ought to post a WAYWT here but I think the steez wouldn't be able to handle it.

tg76

Reaction score
hmm,, true,, come to nz, ill take you to the farm and you can make pictures of the sheeps

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads