• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was considering a MTO brogue derby from Saint Crispin. But Zonkey Boot comes into my horizon during some research. I saw Zonkey Boot has origin from Saint Crispin. How would you compare these two? Thanks
Extremely similar. Lasts are basically the same. Sizing the same. Style is essentially the same. StCs may have only slightly better finishing, and the overall look is a touch more refined.

If you are able to find them cheaper, which I know you will, ZB is an excellent StC alternative.

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
Extremely similar. Lasts are basically the same. Sizing the same. Style is essentially the same. StCs may have only slightly better finishing, and the overall look is a touch more refined.

If you are able to find them cheaper, which I know you will, ZB is an excellent StC alternative.
Thanks a lot! But it lets my mind falter:)

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are their micro rubber soles basically crepe soles?
How do they perform in slippery conditions? Are they basically crepe soles?
All good questions, that I might be able to answer better, but it’s been August of 2018 since they’ve been in the rotation. I honestly don’t remember but as far as I recall, I’ve never deployed them in wet conditions. I can report that they are not like crepe soles.

jayzoeml

Reaction score
Last edited:

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see some seriously discounted NIB pairs on eBay right now. 🧐

Oh, and here's my pair for sale. :)

Not my size but just an fyi, your listing doesn’t have a price on it, and shows unavailable.

jayzoeml

Reaction score
Not my size but just an fyi, your listing doesn’t have a price on it, and shows unavailable.
Relisted! Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Slip-ons

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics