• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All - please see below for a GMTO we are trying to get over the finish line. ZB Jodhpur boot 034 in Hatch Grain Embossed Vacchetta. @stephenaf2003 can confirm that if you were to only own one Jodhpur the Zonkey Boot is where it's at.

Very tempting...can I have the matching straps instead of contrasting strap?

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So the whole thing hatchgrain? I'm not opposed to that
Also, I'd prefer the sailor last and Bruciato color.

With the Sailor last I can drop 1.5 sizes and get a really good fit with practically no heel slip.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All - please see below for a GMTO we are trying to get over the finish line. ZB Jodhpur boot 034 in Hatch Grain Embossed Vacchetta. @stephenaf2003 can confirm that if you were to only own one Jodhpur the Zonkey Boot is where it's at.

Yep, if you love a jodhpur, ZB’s is top of the list in my book. They have captured what I imagine as a jodhpur perfectly in the sailor last. I personally most often pair them with jeans and linen pants. When I wear them, the head turning is almost comical.
650B1869-526F-4335-9B07-2B9CFD200CA0.jpeg

056E5AA9-B7AA-4A4B-9059-0FEB0F65F7DB.jpeg

acapaca

Reaction score
Yes! I got a pair of their chelseas a couple years ago and was kinda shocked at how well they fit. Like the shaft was just molded to me. And that heel/arch support. Just incredible. Really intrigued by this brand.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy