• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those boots are monstrous!! No secret I am a big proponent of StC, but ZB churns out better looking boots. A++ 👌🏻
I've always wanted a pair of the Zonkey wholecut boots. It's a super versatile olive color that I can wear anytime I'm not in a suit. I'll take some pictures of it under daylight tomorrow.

The French norwegian two-eyelet derby is just stunning. I think it's the Toscani patina.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always wanted a pair of the Zonkey wholecut boots. It's a super versatile olive color that I can wear anytime I'm not in a suit. I'll take some pictures of it under daylight tomorrow.

The French norwegian two-eyelet derby is just stunning. I think it's the Toscani patina.
Beautiful pair! Wear them, which should be soon based on State announcements, in good health.

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually really like this, and again their leather performance is just top notch.
Thanks! This is probably my most casual pair of Zonkey shoes. I wear my Zonkey black oxfords and brown double monks every week with my suits. Also wear their Chelseas to work sometimes too. The High Street last (this pair) is dressier but I personally like the Classic last a bit more.

The bavarian calf is fantastic. All their patinas are very tasteful too

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami