• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zombo.com

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
go to zombo.com now. turn on your speakers. The unattainable is unknown at zombocom.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Slow day, J.?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I skipped my first class and am just being a bum waiting for laundry right now. I have nothing to wear to school. (The horror...)

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had it running in the background for the last couple of minutes. The voice is oddly calming... My favorite Internet time-waster: The BBC Learning waste paper game. I think it's some kind of tie-in to "The Office".

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm so pissed... I'm unable to play the "wasting paper game" while listening to Zombo.com. I need another computer so that I may be fulfilled... I did play the paper game for like an hour...

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
bump.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
arise. ye old thread from yesteryear.

man how old is zombocom - i remember seeing that back in...musta been 1999-2000-ish. and by then it had probably already been around a while.

WELCOME TO ZOMBOCOM...

Eric

Reaction score
God, I remember Zombo.com from a few years ago as well, what I don't remember is how in the world I came about finding it...Possibly the funniest website on the internet, its genius.

Eric

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stumbled upon this again today. Never gets old

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads