1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Zissou's Handmade Leather Card & Eyeglass Cases

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by zissou, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zissou

zissou Senior member

Glad you like your 01 :) I'd love to offer shell, but I don't have any shell. It's somewhat hard to order in small quantities, and generally involves a good amount of cash. I'm a small timer, but I will see what I can do...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012

2. jacket

jacket Senior member

would love to see a bifold

EDIT: Does anyone know if I had a wallet made in natural, would it develop a patina just from being in my pocket? Similar question about the belt - do the belt loops prevent the leather under then from aging, or the underside of the belt for that matter?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012

3. zissou

zissou Senior member

I have a bifold and trifold in the works. I might get them done before the holidays, depending on how busy I am...

In the meantime, I just added card case 06, which is 01, but vertical! Here's the one I made for myself.
    [​IMG]

4. antipathy

antipathy New Member

I've ordered a Shortie Keychain from this seller: great product and fast communication! Recommended seller.

Thanks Zissou.

5. Dewey

Dewey Senior member

Natural wallet darkens pretty quickly from handling (with your hands). If you never take it out of your pocket ...

Natural belts darken more gradually ... mainly from being handled ... the parts that you hold as you put it on and take it off will darken more quickly. No chance of getting a "belt loop tan" on your natural belt.

It's contact with oils/dirt that darkens the leather, not exposure to sunshine or air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.