• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zip face hoodies

jellywerker

Reaction score
I have a question and a rant about these things.

First off, I love them, for practical reasons...heh. That aside, I can't find any that look good in my opinion. The only places I know to look for them are the mall stores (Zumiez and scary places like that, I am in the Seattle area) and I swear to god, the clothing designers for these stores have no freaking clue about how to put colors together. I haven't been able to buy one of these things because god knows the only colors these people know how to use are clashing colors, arranged into nonsensical non-artistic asymmetrical designs punctuated by far more skulls, bones, or hearts than any man need wear. If I am ever in one of these places and see a guy trying to sell similar designs to these stores, I will punch him. In the face. For you guys. Cause I love humanity.

That said, does anyone know where to find some reasonably priced (sub $150?) full zip hoodies (zip goes to the top of the hood) in simpler colors? I saw some old threads on supertalk with a Filipino manufacturer, but those aren't currently available it seems. Blacks, blues, greys, whites, subtle oranges, browns, I am up for about anything as long as it is mostly solid color.

jellywerker

Reaction score
I like those, but, uh... they don't serve my purpose. These are basically what I want. I just need a source. Also, these are sized for Asians, so I can't get a good but slim fit (at least according to other comments on these garments) being 5'11" and having long arms and a slim athletic build. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...ad.php?t=24926

jellywerker

Reaction score
Perfect, but pricy. Locally available too which is nice. Any thoughts on something sub $150?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads