• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zero spots left-all full NBA Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League 2012/2013 - $25 buy-in

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
5 spots left. Just send over payment

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On second thought I'll have limited internet access from dec to feb so there's really no way for me to win. But if you guys need someone to fill out the last spot, I'm in.

Last edited:

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

draft is live, right now scheduled for 10/30 at 5pm pacific

League says the draft is on the 28th.

•Your live online draft is set for Sun Oct 28 5:00pm MST [ Add to My Calendar ], which is 20 days, 4 hours, and 59 minutes from now. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My bad, it should be scheduled for Sunday the 28th at 5pacific

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Continuous waivers means all free agents are in waivers and you claim them in waiver order which means Jeremy lins are claimed by waiver order not by who camps out on their phone and computer the most. Some of us have work to do

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Continuous waivers means all free agents are in waivers and you claim them in waiver order which means Jeremy lins are claimed by waiver order not by who camps out on their phone and computer the most. Some of us have work to do

Thats a smart approach. I did a league like 6 years ago which a guy was moving players every single day like crazy.

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Is the waiver order redone after weekly matchups based on standings? For example, whoever is in first place has the last pick on the order.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2 spots left. If you signed up on yahoo, send payment before Friday. You'll be dropped otherwise

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Is the waiver order redone after weekly matchups based on standings? For example, whoever is in first place has the last pick on the order.

i dont think its based on standings. if you get a player off the waivers you go to the end of the priority list and you get last priority

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So you can only pick up players once a day, midnight?

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Roman just as an FYI, it would have been helpful if you put the payment info in that last group email or in the league. I rarely make my way down here these days. But I paid.

I have mixed feelings about the continuous waivers, partly because picking up Lin and then Dragic were instrumental to my championship run last season, at the same time with the 3 pick ups a week it seems like there's going to be slim pickings for those of us without say top 5 waiver priority but at the same time it definitely makes it more challenging as well.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
but see you got lin and dragic because you were at the computer more or quicker than anybody else, which seems a little unfair for people who are at work or aren't near their computer to pick up lin and dragic. waiver priority seems a little more fair

So you can only pick up players once a day, midnight?

no it's per whatever you have the waiver period set to.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Roman just as an FYI, it would have been helpful if you put the payment info in that last group email or in the league. I rarely make my way down here these days. But I paid.
I have mixed feelings about the continuous waivers, partly because picking up Lin and then Dragic were instrumental to my championship run last season, at the same time with the 3 pick ups a week it seems like there's going to be slim pickings for those of us without say top 5 waiver priority but at the same time it definitely makes it more challenging as well.

Good point, I included it in the most recent one.

It's a SF league so everyone has some idea where to get info. In any case I'm dropping 3 people in the morning if they dont pay tonight. otherwise you and another guy - both of whom have paid - cant sign up the league. As it stands right now, we have 11 in the league but 2 that have paid have yet to sign up

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Regarding waivers: I think we leave it how it is. Just adds more intrigue and action throughout the day when you hear or read something and run over to check. while some do hawk the waiver wire, those are also the people that use up their moves the fastest. I've seen managers use all 3 moves by midweek. Hopefully the 3 move maximum Minimizes the amount of activity by the hawks

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Regarding waivers: I think we leave it how it is. Just adds more intrigue and action throughout the day when you hear or read something and run over to check. while some do hawk the waiver wire, those are also the people that use up their moves the fastest. I've seen managers use all 3 moves by midweek. Hopefully the 3 move maximum Minimizes the amount of activity by the hawks

I agree. Some of us have less time than others.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads