• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zenga db for under $300

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Which Rack, if you don't mind sharing...

I got those great RLPL EGs at the one in San Leandro...

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I only went to that one once, as that particular time I found the selection pretty uninspiring. Guess I'll have to put it back on the check-out list.

aybojs

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what's up with everyone finding really top tier stuff at Nordstrom Rack (RLPL, Edward Green, Zegna, Barba, Isaia)? I've always seen Nordstrom as a standard mid-line department store with nothing exciting; the best our "high end" Houston Galleria one has to offer is Hickey-Freeman and Ferragamo, and their online store is much the same way. Do they offer nice stuff only at their flagship location (wherever that might be) or what?

Not to derail the thread, just genuinely interested.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
IMO, here are the great Nordstroms:

San Francisco Centre- far and away the best

Oak Brook IL
The Grove LA

South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa, CA
Michigan Ave Chicago
Garden State Mall Paramus, NJ
Tyson Corner McLean, VA
Pentagon City Arlington, VA
Valley Fair San Jose, CA
Walnut Creek, CA
Corte Madera, CA
Stanford Palo Alto, CA (tailored is just OK, but furnishings is pretty good...)

I wasn't that excited by the Seattle location, but have to admit I haven't been there since they remodeled it

TX is definitely N-M country, but the only one there I think is as good as SF, Mazza Gallerie in DC, and North Brook, IL is North Park. However, I haven't been to the original N-M in downtown Dallas.

Has antone been to the neew Nordstrom in Coral Gables, FL? Or the N-M or Canali boutique there as well?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads