1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

zegna trofeo fabric prices

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by elliottchow, Oct 20, 2009.

1. elliottchow

elliottchow Senior member

Just curious, if anybody knows the rough price per meter for zegna trofeo fabric?

2. Michael Ay329

Michael Ay329 Senior member

Too vague of a question

3. elliottchow

elliottchow Senior member

sorry, if it was too vague just wanted to know if paying 440 usd for 1.5 meters of zegna trofeo fabric without tailoring was a legitmate price to pay or if that is absurdly expensive.

thanks

4. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

I think you would need about 3-4 meters for a suit so you looking at least $880 for the material alone. How much would your tailor charge? If they chrge $600 or less then I say itis a good deal.

5. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

I think you would need about 3-4 meters for a suit so you looking at least $880 for the material alone. How much would your tailor charge? If they chrge $600 or less then I say itis a good deal.

My only issue with this line of thought is that your tailor should not be cheaper than the material he is working with.

6. sfo423

sfo423 Senior member

For Trofeo, Chan would charge ~$1700 for a 2p suit. Maybe that will give you a gauge for a final product.