Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zegna traveller

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AJB, Jul 18, 2006.

1. AJB

AJB Senior member

Looking at a suit from suitmaker that I like. the cloth is zegna traveller- suit says made in italy with australian superfine wool - what does traveller refer to: I am getting getting a good price so i am not worried that its not zegna "designed".

2. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

Looking at a suit from suitmaker that I like. the cloth is zegna traveller- suit says made in italy with australian superfine wool - what does traveller refer to: I am getting getting a good price so i am not worried that its not zegna "designed".

Traveller wool resists wrinkles (well, it's wool, so that should come as no surprise), and the coats have extra handy gadget pockets.

3. drljva

drljva Senior member

Traveller wool resists wrinkles (well, it's wool, so that should come as no surprise), and the coats have extra handy gadget pockets.

The fabric is true to its word -- it travels very well, with minimal wrinkling. Have had the best luck with dark colors in this fabric...