1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Zegna Taglio Exclusivo... What is this?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SilverSurfer, Apr 20, 2006.

1. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Senior Member

What's the story with Zegna's Taglio Exclusivo line? How old is this? Are the suits canvassed? I heard a rumor that they were the predecessors of the Su Misura MTM products but would like confirmation. Thanks!

2. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

Taglio Esclusivo is a designation Zegna used for its MTM about 10 years ago. The ones I'm familiar with were made in Switzerland, although there may be some made in other places. To my knowledge they are canvas construction. I have one, and it is fabulous. Others with more Zegna expertise than I have likely will chime in.

3. Fashionablemale

Fashionablemale Senior Member

I know this is an old thread, but I just got one of these suits and i seems really well made. Any tips on how to read the content label?