Zegna suit on Bluefly

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by CaptChaos, Nov 7, 2004.

1. CaptChaos

CaptChaos Senior member

I've been lurking on the Style Forum for a few weeks and have found the tips and discussion interesting and enlightening. I am eyeing a Zegna suit on Bluefly. It's charcoal grey with light grey pinstripe. Zegna Suit Are all Zegna suits fully canvased? Can one tell if a suit is canvased just from a picture? Thanks.

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Zegna Couture (Napoli Couture), Su Mishra, and regular E. Zegna lines are canvassed. Z Zegna and Zegna Soft lines are fused. That suit is definitely canvassed but isn't a particularly good deal. Sometimes Zegna suits are $600 or less on bluefly and you can find them for $200-400 NWT on ebay. Zegna sells them at their own outlet for about $350-600 as well (Cabazon, and others)

3. CaptChaos

CaptChaos Senior member

Thanks for the reply. So a 'good deal' on a high quality designer would be considered 15-25% of list price? Wow, I didn't realize they dropped to those sort of levels.

4. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Yes, you can even get 80-85% off at Bluefly from time to time if you wait for clearance and use a coupon. ebay is substantially cheaper yet.