1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Zegna sportcoat... or not?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JCM, Apr 4, 2006.

1. JCM

JCM Senior member

Link to coat on eBay Does this look more like a coat separated from its suit pants or a real navy sportcoat? Is it a reasonable deal at $399 or can I do better?

2. geoffrey

geoffrey New Member

Link to coat on eBay

Does this look more like a coat separated from its suit pants or a real navy sportcoat? Is it a reasonable deal at $399 or can I do better?

was wondering the same thing. anyone have input?

3. Fritz

Fritz Senior member

I saw a blue Zegna blazer that was exactly like a suit jacket. That was in a legit retail store. I told the salesman, this is like a suit jacket. He disagreed, but couldn't tell me what the difference was...
    So I guess it's possible that this really a "blazer". On the other hand, if it looks like an orphaned suit jacket, that's what the onlooker will think it is, regardless of whether you bought it as a blazer or not.