• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zegna opening an online shop

Made in California

Reaction score
GO!

Made in California

Reaction score
Yes, I submitted my email when this thread was first up. I got an email @ 6A this morning.

Nicola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
^^ You got a personal code ?

I assume everybody on the brick and mortar store mailing lists got the info when I did. Including the code.

On the prices. You didn't expect outlet prices did you?

Made in California

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of trunks for $26. I'm hoping I was one of the first 100 so that I also receive the centennial book Ermenegildo Zegna - An Enduring Passion for Fabrics, Innovation, Quality and Style.
rolleyes.gif

Coldcava

Reaction score
Where did you email to get the code? I'm on the brick mortar mailing list but the last thing I remember was some sort of squarish mailer with individual cards featurig different items, but didn't notice anything about an online store..

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nicola
I assume everybody on the brick and mortar store mailing lists got the info when I did. Including the code.

On the prices. You didn't expect outlet prices did you?

I didnt, as such I was surprised to see the enthusiasm for the online store. If I wanted to pay the full retail, I might as well go to their store and try it on first.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got my code finally the offerings were pretty weak they need to beef it up
the "personal" code was zegnaos10 (presumably zegna online store 2010 sounds rather generic to me youre all welcome to check it out
ps if you get the free book on acount of this its mine baby

Made in California

Reaction score
Okay thank you for posting the code, I was thinking I should post the code here but I wasn't sure if it was the same for everyone or if the OS10 was a random 4 end digits. So yeah obviously mine is the same, they're not "personal" codes.. and I'm totally getting that book.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Made in California
Okay thank you for posting the code, I was thinking I should post the code here but I wasn't sure if it was the same for everyone or if the OS10 was a random 4 end digits. So yeah obviously mine is the same, they're not "personal" codes.. and I'm totally getting that book.

admit you got the trunks for the free book
laugh.gif

Nicola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
I didnt, as such I was surprised to see the enthusiasm for the online store. If I wanted to pay the full retail, I might as well go to their store and try it on first.

Personally I'm 2+ hour round trip so being able to check the online store can have advantages.

I just glanced at a few things but I noticed none of the smaller sizes. I would guess there are people in the US that would be interested in 46 if the online shop carried it.

haiguise

Reaction score
Oh great, $2500 suits that you can buy online.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads