• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zegna fall sportcoats

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a bunch of gorgeous fall Zegna sportcoats which I'm going to be putting up for sale soon. Just wanted to give you all an advance warning. All are side vented. Most are 3/2 button. Two are Napoli Couture, and the rest are mainline Zegna. Just absolutely beautiful jackets just in time for fall.

They are (EU sizes):

50R - Zegna Napoli Couture, brown and tan mini plaid/check, 100% cashmere,
50R - Zegna Napoli Couture, navy with grey windowpane, 100% cashmere
50R - black and white mini check with blue windowpane, 100% wool (great soft hand, feels like cashmere)

52R - Grey with faint orange windowpane, 100% wool (great hand)
52R - lighter brown melange, 51% silk, 49% cashmere\t

54R - lighter grey melange, 51% silk, 49% cashmere

56R - charcoal grey with lighter grey flecks, 50 % wool, 30% camel hair, 20% silk, half lined\t
56R - brown dark camel, 90% wool, 10% cashmere\t

Will be nicely priced. Stay tuned.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
the navy with grey napoli couture sounds interesting. Nicely priced means $50, right?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by chorse123
I have a bunch of gorgeous fall Zegna sportcoats which I'm going to be putting up for sale soon. Just wanted to give you all an advance warning. All are side vented. Most are 3/2 button. Two are Napoli Couture, and the rest are mainline Zegna. Just absolutely beautiful jackets just in time for fall.

They are (EU sizes):

50R - Zegna Napoli Couture, brown and tan mini plaid/check, 100% cashmere,
50R - Zegna Napoli Couture, navy with grey windowpane, 100% cashmere
50R - black and white mini check with blue windowpane, 100% wool (great soft hand, feels like cashmere)

52R - Grey with faint orange windowpane, 100% wool (great hand)
52R - lighter brown melange, 51% silk, 49% cashmere\t

54R - lighter grey melange, 51% silk, 49% cashmere

56R - charcoal grey with lighter grey flecks, 50 % wool, 30% camel hair, 20% silk, half lined\t
56R - brown dark camel, 90% wool, 10% cashmere\t

Will be nicely priced. Stay tuned.

kali77

Reaction score
anxiously awaiting pricing details
smile.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
38R please!

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Keep dreamin' ed.
laugh.gif

I haven't set the pricing yet. I should be able to list them later today, and may have more. Don't lose heart 38Regs--as a fellow 38R, these are killing me too. The windowpane coats, and the cashmeres in particular are unbelieavable. For those of you who know Zegna fabric labeling, the Napoli Coutures are made with "T."
wow.gif

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Will be able to get more, potential many more.

A little unsure on the pricing. Am thinking $500 for Napoli Couture, $300 for the others. The Napoli Couture jackets are almost certainly over $2500 full price. We'll see. I think it depends on how many I get.

Thoughts?

frankie lee

Reaction score
Sorry for the newbie questions, but do you have a website? Or will you be posting pictures of the items here? Thanks.

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
chorse: I bought a 15mil on ebay that is great! If you get any 42Ls in the couture, let me know.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
***Update*** There are going to be a lot of these sportcoats. Rather than listing them all here and clogging StyleForum, if you are interested, send me a pm or an e-mail and I can send you pictures and a spreadsheet with details and measurements for the coats. All the sizes (so far) are regular and range from 38(48) to 46(56). I should have everything measured and photographed by Sunday night. There's a wide selection of plaids, herringbones, solids, etc. Amazing jackets. Phenomenal fabrics. Almost all are fall coats, with one or two spring/summer jackets. Also, the price is going to be lower than I originally considered: $200 for Zegna Soft (only a couple, but they are nice); $300 for mainline Zegna wool and wool blends (wool/silk, wool/cashmere); $400 for mainline Zegna 100% cashmere; $400 for 15 milmil 15; $400 for Zegna Napoli Couture. I would estimate the MSRP for them to be roughly $800-$1000 for Zegna Soft; $1500-$2000 for mainline Zegna, or more; and $2000+ for the Zegna 100% cashmere and Napoli Couture.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Everything is ready and rolling. I've got a spreadsheet with measurements, style and pricing details, as well as a sample image for each jacket. If you are interested, send me your e-mail address and I'll send you the spreadsheet.

There are additional pictures (about a dozen per jacket), but with 47 jackets (!) it's far too many pictures to post or e-mail at once.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads