1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Zegna Couture Shoes and SF Tramezza - Fit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by deaddog, Sep 16, 2006.

1. deaddog

deaddog Senior Member

I have a couple pair of Zegna Couture (XXX) shoes and boots in a 9. They are great shoes and fit great (although I typically wear a 9.5). I understand (from earlier threads) that many people believe they are made by SF and are, in fact, identical in quality to SF Tramezza. Does anybody know if SF Tramezza FITS the same as Zegna Couture? It would be nice to know as I believe that shoes are the most difficult thing to buy over the internet from a fit perspective.
    Thanks

2. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

I believe the Zegna-Ferragamo joint venture was called Zefer, beyond that I don't know what level of cooperation actually exists between the two. I have one pair of Coutures that fit true to size, one Zegna non-couture that is every so slightly big probably due to the long toe box. The Tramezzas I have (six pairs) fit perfectly or just slightly small and so have had to get half a size up.

3. The False Prophet

The False Prophet Senior Member

I have a pair of Z Zegna boots, which are just amazing (I think they were called "Highway" - they were in all the ads with Adrien Brody).

Although the Z line stuff is not that great ATM, these were from the very first Z collection, and are certainly on a par with any Ferragamo stuff I've tried on, if not better.

Also, the soles are stamped "Fatte a Mano", which is suggestive of Tramezza quality, yes?