1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Zegna Blazer for sale

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Augusto86, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

Hey all, this is an Ermengildo Zegna blazer I have, I need money so I'm selling it at a fire-sale price on EBay. I don't really know how much it's worth because it's from so many seasons back I'm not sure what it should fetch. Anyways, have at it: 36R(maybe a a 38 if you're slim), 3-roll-2, Navy, non-functioning cuffs, single-breasted. It's one of those standard items for a men's wardrobe that people always complain about not finding on sale: well, here you go.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

2. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

Now with exact measurements on back, sleeves, shoulders. Should have thought of that earlier.

3. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

*shameless bump for last day of auction*