• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zegna and Dunhill Sportscoats

clintonf

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a Ermenegildo Zegna Blue Silk and Cashmere Sportscoat. It is a labelled 58EU. It has only been tried on and can be considered as new. It is 51% Silk, 49 Cashmere and feels absolutely great. It is a 3 button, single breasted jacket with twin vents at the rear. The Outer Pockets are sewn shut. Urnfortunately, I have lost the packet with the spare buttons. I would keep it for myself, but it's too big for me and I would need extensive work to adjust it. $200 Measurements Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam - 20" Pit to Pit - 25" From Shoulder Seam to end of cuff - 26" Bottom of the collar to the bottom of the jacket (measured from the rear) - 32" Dunhill Sportscoat in size 54EU. 100% wool. It has basically been worn once. If my eyes serve me correctly, it's a beige background with white and red checks. Light to medium weight. It is used, but barely. The coat is 2 buttoned, with twin vents at the rear. It also has four buttons on the sleeves. I have noticed the faintest of marks on the front of the jacket and I'm not sure whether a dry clean will sort it out. It is barely noticable, but I'm very picky when it comes to describing clothing accurately. The Outer Pockets are sewn shut and it comes complete with spare buttons and swatch of cloth. I would like $140 + shipping Measurements Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam - 19.5" Pit to Pit - 23" From Shoulder Seam to end of cuff - 26" Bottom of the collar to the bottom of the jacket (measured from the rear) - 32"
DSCN0827.jpg
DSCN0828.jpg
DSCN0829.jpg
DSCN0830.jpg
DSCN0833.jpg
DSCN0834.jpg
DSCN0835.jpg
DSCN0836.jpg
DSCN0837.jpg
DSCN0842.jpg
DSCN0838.jpg
DSCN0840.jpg
DSCN0841.jpg
Thanks for looking Clint

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who made that Dunhill blazer?

clintonf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
Who made that Dunhill blazer?

I'm sorry but I am not sure how to identify the actual manufacturer. If anyone can help out, i'd be grateful. Sorry if I didn't answer your question.

Regards

Clint

Crooow

Reaction score
You've always got such nice stuff, Clint.

If I didn't already have one just like it, I would be all over that Zegna sportscoat.

clintonf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crooow
You've always got such nice stuff, Clint.

If I didn't already have one just like it, I would be all over that Zegna sportscoat.

That's very kind of you. I just seem to have too much of it (and always looking to get more
devil.gif
).

Clint

clintonf

Reaction score
Zegna available. Will be listing them on the bay later.

However, because of my laziness, will be accepting sensible offers tonight (Tuesday).

Thanks

Clint

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads