• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zara shoes: quality?

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today I found this Chelsea Boot at Zara: (can't link directly, it's the first boot you see if you go to www.zara.com > showroom > man > shoes) but hesitated to buy them since I was really unsure about their quality.
Does anyone have any experience with Zara shoes? I mean they're obviously not high quality, but are they worth their 80 €? I really quite liked them and they fit well.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd like to know about them too. To my untrained eye, their dress shoes look pretty decent compared to others; leather soles that look to be sewn in, heels hammered with nails.

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the dress shoes they have on their website look horrible, but there were some nice ones in the store (and a lot of crap), a pair which I liked quite well was an oxford without captoe, slightly longer and a little bit pointed (really just a little bit, normally I am absolutely not fond of them).

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Zara shoes are mediocre quality, but if you like the look, they'll be fine. Think Kenneth Cole in terms of quality, but with better styling. Certainly you're not going to get an enormous amount of wear out of them, but you will probably get a couple seasons worth, and since they're normally pretty trendy, that's all you probably want out of them anyways, for $80-100, that's fine.

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I am not familiar with the quality of Kenneth Cole shoes but the rest of the information is certainly useful, thanks.
Anyone to affirm/disagree?

PS: just had a look at the Kenneth Cole online store and the shoes are considerably more expansive, more around $ 200, so I think 80 € for the Zara boots are quite a good deal or are Kole's just overpriced?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr Sand
Unfortunately I am not familiar with the quality of Kenneth Cole shoes but the rest of the information is certainly useful, thanks.
Anyone to affirm/disagree?

PS: just had a look at the Kenneth Cole online store and the shoes are considerably more expansive, more around $ 200, so I think 80 € for the Zara boots are quite a good deal or are Kole's just overpriced?

Kenneth Coles are usually purchased on sale from various discounters, I imagine they'll go for about the same price as the Zaras, but generally the Zara's are good deals for E80.

Adolfo Usier

Reaction score
I've 4 pairs of zara shoes and I really like them, it's from the new collection, very comfortable and sometimes using all day without problems.

Last edited:

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mead

Reaction score
Zara shoes quality is note very good

trum01

Reaction score
Pretty bad quality. I would be surprised if Zara shoes lasted upto 1 year. I would expect 6 - 10 months ... assuming u are wearing regularly or semi-regularly.

Adolfo Usier

Reaction score
when I use them(Zara Men Shoes), it's like regularly at work, more less 4-10 hours day and feel it very comfortable, no problem at all, for the price I think is a very good deal in my opinion

Last edited:

JjasonL

Reaction score
Zara shoes are mediocre quality, but if you like the look, they'll be fine. Think Kenneth Cole in terms of quality, but with better styling. Certainly you're not going to get an enormous amount of wear out of them, but you will probably get a couple seasons worth, and since they're normally pretty trendy, that's all you probably want out of them anyways, for $80-100, that's fine.
+1

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads