1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Zara Man Denim Shirt In Long Sleeve With Red Ethnic Yoke Size S Casual Slim Fit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sford20, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sford20

sford20 Member

Hi everyone, I am selling some of my stuff. You can watch them all on my eBay store. Please distribute the rumor.
    May the best offer wins.

DESCRIPTION:

ZARA MAN Blue Denim Shirt with Ethnic Yoke - SLIM FIT

Size - EUR S / USA S / MEX 36

CONDITION: USED ONCE - excellent condition! Look like new. I barely wearing clothes more than once. Excellent quality just like new. Without stains or damage. If you need more pictures - please send me a message.

MATERIAL: MAIN FABRIC - 100% COTTON - SECONDARY FABRIC - 60% COTTON 40% POLYESTER

SHIPPING:

Purchase price adds $10.99 shipping to USA. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
    - Shipping worldwide - please send me a message with your location for more details and costs. Item(s) will be shipped by registered mail with tracking number! and marked as "Gift".

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.