1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

zanella and incotex

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by demeis, Jun 21, 2006.

1. demeis

demeis Senior member

Whats the relationship between these two companies. I thought i read somewhere that incotex makes for zanella? Is this true?

2. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

It would surprise me. I have pairs from both, and the construction on the waistband is quite different, as is the type and placement of tags as far as I can remember.

3. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

Incotex produces the Sartorial line of trousers for Zegna, not Zanella.

4. tattersall

tattersall Senior member

Incotex also produces for some of the Pal Zileri lines.

5. Roger

Roger Senior member

Andrew, are you sure of this? I was told by someone in the clothing business that both Incotex and Zegna are made in the same factory in Portugal, but that one wasn't making for the other. In any case, though, I would rate the two as of equal quality and slightly better than Zanella.

6. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

Andrew, are you sure of this? I was told by someone in the clothing business that both Incotex and Zegna are made in the same factory in Portugal, but that one wasn't making for the other. In any case, though, I would rate the two as of equal quality and slightly better than Zanella.

Roger you make an excellent point. I assumed Incotex owned the factory but it could very well be that they just use the same sub-contractor.

7. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Incotex pants that I have seem several quality levels of finish and fabric about Zanella pants of mine.