• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
DSC09734.jpg
DSC09736.jpg
DSC09740.JPG
DSC09734.jpg
DSC09743.jpg
DSC09753.jpg

Attachments

• DSC09747.jpg
    DSC09747.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC09751.jpg
    DSC09751.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC09773.jpg
    DSC09773.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC09774.jpg
    DSC09774.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC09775.jpg
    DSC09775.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 72

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
OUR SUMMER SALE HAS OFFICIALLY BEGAN

Zfactorie End of Summer sale officially begins.
Up to 50% off on All Summer 2019 items.
No code Necessary, Items priced as marked.

Lots of deals in Store/ - for inquiries email: [email protected]
...............................................................................................................

Tsujigiri

Reaction score
Any more info on those silver nail rings? Is it the same as the 1oz one on Michael's site? Really like that double wound design.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any more info on those silver nail rings? Is it the same as the 1oz one on Michael's site? Really like that double wound design.
the ones he did for the collab were made to my specifications. they are heavier and more sturdy that the ones he made for his own brand. I wanted them more chunky without being cumbersome.

they are also not shiny as I didn't want that.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized he has a link on his site to mine. Yes the one for the collab is the identical ring

Tsujigiri

Reaction score
the ones he did for the collab were made to my specifications. they are heavier and more sturdy that the ones he made for his own brand. I wanted them more chunky without being cumbersome.

they are also not shiny as I didn't want that.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized he has a link on his site to mine. Yes the one for the collab is the identical ring

I think he fixed the site; when I was looking at it he had one listed that looked very similar but was more expensive and made no mention of the collaboration, hence the confusion.

I really like the spin you put on this concept; I've been looking around for something similar for a while but this is easily my favorite that I've seen. Usually these nail rings are only one loop, so they end up looking a little dainty. The few that I've seen that coil around more than once are really thin and high polished.

In any case, just placed my order and looking forward to seeing it in person!

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think he fixed the site; when I was looking at it he had one listed that looked very similar but was more expensive and made no mention of the collaboration, hence the confusion.

I really like the spin you put on this concept; I've been looking around for something similar for a while but this is easily my favorite that I've seen. Usually these nail rings are only one loop, so they end up looking a little dainty. The few that I've seen that coil around more than once are really thin and high polished.

In any case, just placed my order and looking forward to seeing it in person!
Yea, I know and thats what I don't like about the others.
I actually ran into a guy at Atelier NYC this past Saturday at the GBS event. He was wearing a CCP version and it was significantly thinner.
He wanted to but one of these...……..haven't heard from him yet though.

thanks for the purchase.

in other news, these just landed on Zfactorie.
reversible leather Poet hats in horsehide.
black hat 2.jpg
ice hat1.jpg
red hatedit.jpg

DSC00134.JPG

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has recent DNA elevated jeans they want to sell in a 48, let me know.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If anyone has recent DNA elevated jeans they want to sell in a 48, let me know.
I Don't know if we have any here let alone in size 48. I can check tomorrow when I am back. I doubt anyone who has would want to sell it.
they are incredibly well made but did not sell very well at full price. people seem to like the classic version better. but the sold on sale and many people who bought loved them.
I don't know if we will make them again as they were nit easy with the darn stitch and essentially were not profitable

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Zfactorie sale
Additional 15% off on all Current Stock until Sunday
Code: XTRA15

Additional 60% off on All Final Sale
Code: Clear60
XTRA XTRA MAIN.jpg

From today until Sunday, additional 15% off,
extended even to some new FW19 accessories etc.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also, some items in the site does not have measurements, we will get measurements for all things in the next few days, but if anyone needs measurements before they are up, you can inquire to me by sending a PM.

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Zamb Can you or some one on your team get me the waist measurement for the minimalist slim pant (cotton linen ecru) in size 48? I think the sizing chart is wrong. I ordered a pair of minimalist slim pants a few months ago expecting a size 50 to have a waist measurement of 17 inches as specified by the sizing chart but instead it measured 18 inches which according to the sizing chart should be a 52.

Link is below.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Zamb do u suggest hemming your pants or just letting them stack? Sorry if dumb question
those things vary based on several factors, for jeans for the most part you can leave it.
however a lot of our pants are very long, and if a person is 5'8 or shorter I would recommend some alterations so as to not look funny.
in the end its up to the wearer, but personal taste should dictate what you do......

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Zamb Can you or some one on your team get me the waist measurement for the minimalist slim pant (cotton linen ecru) in size 48? I think the sizing chart is wrong. I ordered a pair of minimalist slim pants a few months ago expecting a size 50 to have a waist measurement of 17 inches as specified by the sizing chart but instead it measured 18 inches which according to the sizing chart should be a 52.

Link is below.
I will measure for you in the morning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads