• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
damnit, zam! i was being good and saving money, but now you got me spending again

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Been a minute since I've worn mine but as I recall the only reason to consider sizing up on them would be if you have large thighs.

Definitely really nice pants.

LOL, I'm going to make a special base pattern for you and @nahneun . this way I dont have to worry about fit

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thanks

we appreciate the business and will take good care of you,

Zam is excellent. Life long customer here. Pretty much the only other brand beside Schneider I am about

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Zam is excellent. Life long customer here. Pretty much the only other brand beside Schneider I am about

thank you man
we have so many customers here that i did not know of until we started the affiliate program.
Some have been buying from us since 2010/11 when we just started, before even Zfactorie webstore existed.

we thank everyone, both the longstanding fans of our work and the new ones we have been attracting.
Some great stuff in store for 2017!

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couldn't resist...I don't need any bottoms but had to pick up the combat green minimalist pants. Just piling on more Zam love - I'm the hugest Robert Geller fanboy, but I'll have to say that ZB makes the best pants. I've gone through a couple (had to sell some due to weight gain) and have never been disappointed, from the fit to the fabric to everything in-between. Am I the only one who loves the Z-1 cut?
A while back I bought a pair off SZ and it coincided with an NYC trip I was taking so I asked Zam if I could come to his studio to pick them up. He obliged and was given a tour of his workshop. I got a close up look at the fabrics and workspace while I waited for someone was able to adjust up the pair that I bought. Zam was a really dope guy and gracious host. Support! :slayer:

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Those wool DNA pants look really cool. Does anyone have a pair and can comment on the fabric?

What is DNA anyway, is that a specific fit?
I own a pair. The fabric looks really nice. I have sensitive legs so I needed to add half lining. I also got them tapered to hell and back because at 7" (I'm pretty small) they were pooling instead of stacking.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Couldn't resist...I don't need any bottoms but had to pick up the combat green minimalist pants. Just piling on more Zam love - I'm the hugest Robert Geller fanboy, but I'll have to say that ZB makes the best pants. I've gone through a couple (had to sell some due to weight gain) and have never been disappointed, from the fit to the fabric to everything in-between. Am I the only one who loves the Z-1 cut?
A while back I bought a pair off SZ and it coincided with an NYC trip I was taking so I asked Zam if I could come to his studio to pick them up. He obliged and was given a tour of his workshop. I got a close up look at the fabrics and workspace while I waited for someone was able to adjust up the pair that I bought. Zam was a really dope guy and gracious host. Support!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
thanks man, appreciate the support over the years and look for big things in 2017 and some special things for the Styleforum community.
I own a pair. The fabric looks really nice. I have sensitive legs so I needed to add half lining. I also got them tapered to hell and back because at 7" (I'm pretty small) they were pooling instead of stacking.
nice, originally the pattern was created with a half lining, not necessarily for wool. In the end we decided against it as it became too bulky……..

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Arrived Safely in Paris.
If anyone is in town and want to check out the new collection for FW17 let me know.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

I own a pair.  The fabric looks really nice.  I have sensitive legs so I needed to add half lining.  I also got them tapered to hell and back because at 7" (I'm pretty small) they were pooling instead of stacking.

should i be worried now :( what was the hem size on the original dna pants?

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
should i be worried now
frown.gif
what was the hem size on the original dna pants?
nope

I will send you specific measurements of the pants when I return
if you need something specific just let me now so we can take care of you

Mojo1990

Reaction score
Zamb, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but would you perhaps consider making relaxed fit trousers (possibly in Wool or linen)? Your craftsmanship is so damn good. :)

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Zamb, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but would you perhaps consider making relaxed fit trousers (possibly in Wool or linen)? Your craftsmanship is so damn good.
smile.gif

Hello @Mojo1990

We have made relaxed fit pants in the past and will do so in the future. We are a small company so what we offer from season to season is limited by the decision on what to produce.
However there is always the possibility of custom ordering a style in a fabric that is suitable to you. When i return from Paris we can discuss specifically what you need and take care of it for you

bless
ZB

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello All,

greetings from Paris, After two days am finally settled in in Paris and doing showroom.
if any one of you is in Paris and want to visit me to check out the New Collection you can feel free to PM me.

We are at Cube Showroom, and the hosts are very nice, but since you are not a store I prefer to receive you personally if you decide to come
Please be a 46/48 if you want to try stuff on..........LOL

Sorry to all those who messaged me and are yet to get a reply, sometimes the Wifi here is terrible.
Also, to those who messaged me or tried to make a purchase and had problem with the Style35 coupon code.
I refreshed the Code so you can try now, and i hope it works.

Again, please be patient with the shipping, I will be back in the US later this week, most of he staff is on a much needed break after i ran then into the ground to get everything ready for Paris

talk soon
ZB

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads