• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
something soft, yet crispy enough to stack well
peepwall[1].gif
i have a number of fabrics in the studio here that may fit this bill.
better to send you out a set of swatches and let you decide which one is the best option for you

I will do that next week when I return from Paris

unlearnt

Reaction score
Man, the shipping cost to other country is kinda crazy.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Strange.
We now,have free international shipping on all orders over $350 USD
Also the shipping cost is calculated by USPS so we dont have much control

What were you looking to purchase?
You can send me a PM.

Last edited:

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, why you gotta keep tempting me. I had just convinced myself that I don't need more stuff and I need to work on my outerwear game first.

Might have a look when I get home.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Strange.
We now,have free international shipping on all orders over $350 USD
Also the shipping cost is calculated by USPS so we dont have much control

What were you looking to purchase?
You can send me a PM.

Yup, free international shipping is great.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Damn, why you gotta keep tempting me. I had just convinced myself that I don't need more stuff and I need to work on my outerwear game first.

Might have a look when I get home.

Now is,the perfect time to buy. Final markdowns + style35 code will never happen again. We are actually taking a loss on some stuff but we dont mind. The affiliate program was started at a time when sales are on so we honor the promo

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We would like to inform our customers here at Styleforum that as of Thursday January 19th, we will be away from Zfactorie for Men's Fall 2017 market in Paris.

Business at Zfactorie online and Zfactorie 3D continues as usual while the sales team is in Paris.
Please note that because of time zone differences etc, our responses to inquiries may be delayed. Please also note that while webstore sales continue, Items may be shipped at a slower pace than usual with an uptick back to normalcy when we return. A large shipment or orders is schedule to go out in the morning but a few things will go at a slower pace so just give it a little time

The Style-forum Code; Style35 which gives you 35% off on already marked down goods will be active while we are away. if there are any issues just send us an email or a message but be patient in expecting a response.

There are a few items that we decided to restock, based on inquiries we have received

here is a list of the items restocked today:

1. Minimalist DNA Pants 2.0 Wool. - sizes 46-52

2. Tri Continental Soft J Pants - 48 / 50

3. Ridge Seam DNA Jeans 46/ 48 /50

4. Long Sleeve faulted shoulder Top 46/ 48/ 50/ 52

and no, there is NO MORE minimalist slim pants in heavy linen. (smile)

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Boooo. I just sent my (relatively) big order already.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Those wool DNA pants look really cool. Does anyone have a pair and can comment on the fabric?

What is DNA anyway, is that a specific fit?

Fabric is really nice. Wool flannel with a nice weight and soft hand - warm and cozy. I have the black and it looks closer to a dark charcoal/anthracite to me.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
do i need to size up for the minimalist wool dnas? i like the idea of wool pants, but wool pants are so fussy to me DX

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
do i need to size up for the minimalist wool dnas? i like the idea of wool pants, but wool pants are so fussy to me DX
No, i think the 46 should be fine for you as it is,
if you buy them please let me know if you want them hemmed before shipping to you.
Fabric is really nice. Wool flannel with a nice weight and soft hand - warm and cozy. I have the black and it looks closer to a dark charcoal/anthracite to me.
thanks

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a minute since I've worn mine but as I recall the only reason to consider sizing up on them would be if you have large thighs.

Definitely really nice pants.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads