• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Thanks for the arc jacket details, both of you. I do own a Henrikkson, so I can visualize the jacket a bit more now. @omar white any photos? The sleeve cuff pictures are seriously throwing me off (the one on Zam's site).

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the arc jacket details, both of you. I do own a Henrikkson, so I can visualize the jacket a bit more now. @omar white any photos? The sleeve cuff pictures are seriously throwing me off (the one on Zam's site).

there is no actual "cuff" on the jacket. I think the mistake we made was to shoot the jacket with gloves, and what you see that looks like a cuff are actually these
the hem of the sleeves finished with a sharp cut of the leather, leaving it raw. there is a lining to the leather portion of the sleeves that is clean finished. Its kinda hectic here, or else I would just take a picture of it for you

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also to make my life easier over the next few days, the Styleforum Code is Style35.
it gives you the combines Styleforum15% + 20% Paris code in one

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Lohikaarme .
here is a picture of the sleeve of the jacket, to give you a good visual of what it is.......

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Woohoo. Is the code working yet please? It comes up expired/ reach limit

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@chobochobo

Refresh your browser and try again

code should be good as: Style35 or STYLE35

both formats should work

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Cheers, indeed it does. Thanks. I was happy to buy at 20% off when I found I couldn't stack them. Now, woohoo.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A Henriksson Hoodie!

Pity there are no Heavy linen jeans :(

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Alas, I just had to return my size 46 heavy linen minimalist slim pants because they didn't fit me well... sadness :(

(someone should pick them up as soon as they get back to zam)

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A Henriksson Hoodie!

Pity there are no Heavy linen jeans
frown.gif
be patient brother, sometimes dreams come true
there is a heavy linen Jeans coming for SS17.
its a different linen from the one used on the FW16 minimalist slim pants, but its coming for SS17 for sure
Alas, I just had to return my size 46 heavy linen minimalist slim pants because they didn't fit me well... sadness
frown.gif

(someone should pick them up as soon as they get back to zam)
they are heavily in demand, to the point where your return is not here but spoken of already..... i think you are really gonna like the pants you selected though.

you know, when I designed products for the US Military, we often did the pants in S/R/ L for Short/ Regular/ long. similar to what Levi's does with jeans. I have often considered the possibility of doing that with my pans. the problem is the market for artisanal goods is so small its easier to do a custom order than offer multiple lengths in production garments

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
my dream would be for zam to make the dna pants using the original pattern in a 46 with a slightly larger waist :foo:

can my dream come true too!??!!?

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@nahneun

indeed

We will have dream month in February/ March after i return from Paris.
what fabric did you see in your dreams?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
something soft, yet crispy enough to stack well :hide:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads