• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's my minimalist heavy linen pants in black. I didn't bother to take any close up shots since Bows and Noctone's pics above nail it

I got size 48. I think I may have been able to go down to 46 as there is a bit of room in the waist, but it would likely have been too tight in the legs, particularly the calf. I'll just wear a belt. Very happy with them, super comfy. Comfy pants are kinda new to me, since I've been wearing raw denim for so many years.

How do you guys wash these pants? I don't see care instructions on the tag.
they look great on you, well our Pants/ jeans are a great alternative for those who want somnething as hard wearing as jeans but very different in look and feel
Love the henirksson. I wear mine all the time. I need to pick up a few more pieces. I am hoping for a hoodie or jacket that i can wear as a warm layer under the leather henrikson

I have the unlined version like you have that i wear often. i also have a sleeveless version that was never released but maybe soon.
Now would be a good time for you (and others) to pick up on what you want because Final Markdowns for the season are already done and there is an additional 20% off with the Paris20 code + the 15% Styleforum code

Send me an email at: [email protected]

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nvm

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hmmm its not letting me use the paris20, i wish the black hoodie was still available

@Benesyed

Sorry about that

1. refresh your browser
2. Its valid in both upper and lower case format WITHOUT spaces
3. if it doesn't work try Add20 . should be good

omar white

Reaction score
@Zamb how long will this sale be going on? Planning a NY trip end of the month.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@omar white

the sale goes on until about the 25th of the month when we return from Paris
while the prices of the items wont go back up, the coupon codes will expire.
at the moment our focus is on the launch of FW17 in Paris and the release of Spring items very early in February.

If you are interested in something from the current collect, now is the best time to have it because the combination of Styleforum promo Code + Paris20 will not be available again

@Benesyed can you tell me which black hoodie you are referring to?

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the sale goes on until about the 25th of the month when we return from Paris
while the prices of the items wont go back up, the coupon codes will expire.

at the moment our focus is on the launch of FW17 in Paris and the release of Spring items very early in February.

If you are interested in something from the current collect, now is the best time to have it because the combination of Styleforum promo Code + Paris20 will not be available again

@Benesyed
can you tell me which black hoodie you are referring to?

PMd you

mookiej

Reaction score

How do we input both codes? I only seem to be able to get it to accept one code or the other. Thanks.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How do we input both codes? I only seem to be able to get it to accept one code or the other. Thanks.

I just checked and realized there is a slight problem

until i address it, I have gone ahead and created a special code just for style forum members that will honor the Paris Discount + the styleforum promo

if anyone needs the Code to make a purchase Please PM me directly here as i will not make it public

I will send to you now via PM.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Any pictures of the straps on the backpacks please? I'm wondering if they be carried in other ways please.

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Can someone talk about the throne collar Arc jacket? It's just sort of sitting in final sale and has been for a long time but nothing's written about it. I can't tell if the gloves are built in or... really anything at all. @Zamb maybe? Also since I just tagged you, got a quick refresher on the militia cargo pants you made a few seasons ago? I pretty much never see them but they're cool.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can someone talk about the throne collar Arc jacket? It's just sort of sitting in final sale and has been for a long time but nothing's written about it. I can't tell if the gloves are built in or... really anything at all. @Zamb maybe? Also since I just tagged you, got a quick refresher on the militia cargo pants you made a few seasons ago? I pretty much never see them but they're cool.

The Arc Jacket is a wonderful jacket, the pictures do not tell a good story (something we are fixing for SS17 release, better pictures)
Do you own one of our henrikssons?
The Arc is made from the same base pattern as the henriksson, two piece sleeve construction, sideseam pockets etc. everyone who has bought the jacket loves it very much. The ONLY problem is that in two instances customers have told me that the snaps broke. (this is as a result of us changing suppliers for our snaps and the quality of the ones we got is nowhere near as good as the first supplier. (So we go back now to the original, which is the best)

Also, the Militia Pants, we may be able to get you a pair, but can you wait until after Paris market?
I think we have several undyed ones here but I cant touch it now until I return.

omar white

Reaction score
The arc Jacket is fantastic. I'm one of the people who had an issue with the old buttons, but otherwise it's really beautiful. Zam resized mine to fit me and it's perfect. Hearing that it shares a pattern with the Henriksson makes total sense.

Recommended

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads