• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Whatever00087

Reaction score
Hi Zam,

I'm just checking in on an order I made in late May, #1755. I know you wanted to have things out on Monday but I still haven't received any shipping info.

Thanks.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Zam,

I'm just checking in on an order I made in late May, #1755. I know you wanted to have things out on Monday but I still haven't received any shipping info.

Thanks.

I Checked your order,
Sorry, been swamped and while we have gotten most of these orders out, there is about 5 to 6 of them still here with a few things we are doing to get them done.
Im trying to get yours out today. if it isnt, i guarantee it will be out by monday latest.
you bought a pair of pants in 46 black. the pants were ready but not dyed. as they were among a production batch that were made and left undyed. we had no dye, we had a 5 pound shipment come in this week. (after much headache) We are dyeing a large batch today, if we finish before close of biz it will definitely go out with the belts. If not, Ill just pack them on sunday and have it our first thing on monday.
I will keep you updated, things are moving faster now. as some key people are back

Lita (our man shirt lady) is back after a 2.5 month absence

Alagie our master tailor (and best pant maker outside of myself) is back also after being sick the last 2 weeks. so staff s trickling in, we are getting backlog orders out and doing production on a ton of new goods.

We are releasing some new items today.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Same. Not a new order but status on a couple of pants I shipped before the pandemic...

the box is stil on my desk, sorry its just been really hectic. I am going to open it today and get them done over the weekend
Ill message you as soon as I look them over later today

mookiej

Reaction score
Hi Zam,

I'm in the same boat. My order from the end of May (#1767) still remains unfulfilled.

Totally understand the delays due to the pandemic. Just some communication would be helpful.

Cheers.

Hi Zam,

Thanks.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Zam,

I'm in the same boat. My order from the end of May (#1767) still remains unfulfilled.

Totally understand the delays due to the pandemic. Just some communication would be helpful.

Cheers.
H,

yours leaving today for sure, two pairs of pants, Packed and were gonna make the shipping label before the postman comes to pick up later today
Orders are going out, just not as fast as we'd like, but we are down to around 5 or 6 now and whatever doesnt leave today we'll pack on the weekend and have out on moday

mookiej

Reaction score
Hi Zam,

Any update on this? I did get a shipping notice and tracking number on Friday as you said, but there's been no activity with it - still just with "Shipping label created". I don't think it actually went out, did it?

Thanks for your help.

H,

yours leaving today for sure, two pairs of pants, Packed and were gonna make the shipping label before the postman comes to pick up later today
Orders are going out, just not as fast as we'd like, but we are down to around 5 or 6 now and whatever doesnt leave today we'll pack on the weekend and have out on moday

mmwl

Reaction score
Hi

my order #1558 since October last year. Not sure what happened and no response to emails either

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Zam,

Any update on this? I did get a shipping notice and tracking number on Friday as you said, but there's been no activity with it - still just with "Shipping label created". I don't think it actually went out, did it?

Thanks for your help.
the order is on its way, please check the tracking for updates

Ill send you a message. with updated details

bless

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi

my order #1558 since October last year. Not sure what happened and no response to emails either
M,

I just checked your order number
your order was shipped to you,
However in the event the package is lost, as best as possible we guarantee a replacement of the items.

i will look into this and update you here as you have bought many items from us and we always shipped without issue.

Let me update you before the end of the day as ill locate the tracking.
to what email address did you message because I did not receive

Ill update you in a few hours via Message here.

mookiej

Reaction score
Yes, please send me any updated details you have.

The tracking number from the shipping email (and from the account order history) still shows:

Status
Pre-Shipment
July 3, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
BROOKLYN, NY 11221

Thanks.

the order is on its way, please check the tracking for updates

Ill send you a message. with updated details

bless

HeavenResign

Reaction score
Hey Zam,

I've emailed you guys on dashon's email, rahel@zambarrett, zfactorie@zambarrett, and dylan@5mmask and contact@5mmask as well. Wasn't sure where I should reach you.

I ordered a one piece long dome beanie in cotton (color black) on May 17 (order # 1749), it said it was shipped out a week later on May 28, but the tracking # was never sent, and the beanie never showed up at my place so I figured it was a mistake. I know you all are busy and I've ordered a bunch of stuff from you all and I've gotten all of it and have been stoked, but this one seems to keep falling under the radar. Worried it might've been shipped to someone else by mistake at this point.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL OUR FREINDS AND CUSTOMERS AT STYLEFORUM

IT HAS BEEN A WHILKE SINCE WE MADE A PROPER POST HERE -
being busy with so many different things, of managing 5MMAsk + Zfactorie reopening. producing a ne collectio with limited staff and unpredicatable circumstances.

Shipping a large assortment of backlogged and heavily delayed orders, it was expedient for us to focus on work and remain quiet for a bit.
A lot of stuff are under control now and we must find a way to move forward despite the circumstances

Before the rise of the Covid19 pandemic, Zspace Zfactorie hosted dinner parties, had art shows etc and a series of events that created a "community" around our physical store. Visitors would come and they would view and shop the collections and even customers buying current season items at full price would pick up a great piece from our past collections that was not often available online.

The Pandemic has placed us in a position where we cannot have events, social distancing is a priority and even victors from overseas who would often visit and shop with us when they are in New York are now unlikely. Our factories and our store shares a single location, so there is no closing of the store. We do have a healthy following in New York, but our location has always been a destination and so we must shift more of our focus online as it is the most expedient think to do in the immediate present

* The entire release of clothing for men is now online, alone with a large assortment of accessors. We will be adding more belts/ bags/ wallets etc to the store. In the next several days we will add all measurements and descriptions.
*Until this is complete, all questions and inquiries can be forwarded to: [email protected]
We will do our best to provide any information needed for you to make an informed purchase

WOMENSWEAR
We are in the process of developing new Womenswear, beautiful items that are non seasonal . At the moment all Women's items have been moved to our final sale section and included in our additional 50% off sale. a large bit of it has already sold, but some good items remain.

OUR ADD 50% OFF FINAL SALE
We have added more items to our additional 50% off sale. many of these items were a part of our back stock and archive. with more of our business being done online, with less physical store traffic, it just made sense to add the available items and pass the deals on to our customers.
We have also done a few more markdowns, so please check to see what is available in your size
PLEASE USE CODE: 4THCLEAROUT

5MMASK

for the weekend. 25% off all mask (weightless masks excluded)
PLEASE USE CODE : SUMMER25 at checkout
Hey Zam,

I've emailed you guys on dashon's email, rahel@zambarrett, zfactorie@zambarrett, and dylan@5mmask and contact@5mmask as well. Wasn't sure where I should reach you.

I ordered a one piece long dome beanie in cotton (color black) on May 17 (order # 1749), it said it was shipped out a week later on May 28, but the tracking # was never sent, and the beanie never showed up at my place so I figured it was a mistake. I know you all are busy and I've ordered a bunch of stuff from you all and I've gotten all of it and have been stoked, but this one seems to keep falling under the radar. Worried it might've been shipped to someone else by mistake at this point.
Please send all inquires to me directly at: [email protected]
Dashon is no longer an employee of the company and his email is deactivated
Rahel still works here but has not been here since Covid19 began.

We sent a message to all customers who are on our email list to message me directly regarding any outstanding orders
I have been working on shipping/ deliveries myself over the last week and gotten most of it sorted out. so your best bet is to either private message me her (please don't use the chat) and send me your order number.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL OUR FREINDS AND CUSTOMERS AT STYLEFORUM

IT HAS BEEN A WHILKE SINCE WE MADE A PROPER POST HERE -
being busy with so many different things, of managing 5MMAsk + Zfactorie reopening. producing a ne collectio with limited staff and unpredicatable circumstances.

Shipping a large assortment of backlogged and heavily delayed orders, it was expedient for us to focus on work and remain quiet for a bit.
A lot of stuff are under control now and we must find a way to move forward despite the circumstances

Before the rise of the Covid19 pandemic, Zspace Zfactorie hosted dinner parties, had art shows etc and a series of events that created a "community" around our physical store. Visitors would come and they would view and shop the collections and even customers buying current season items at full price would pick up a great piece from our past collections that was not often available online.

The Pandemic has placed us in a position where we cannot have events, social distancing is a priority and even victors from overseas who would often visit and shop with us when they are in New York are now unlikely. Our factories and our store shares a single location, so there is no closing of the store. We do have a healthy following in New York, but our location has always been a destination and so we must shift more of our focus online as it is the most expedient think to do in the immediate present

* The entire release of clothing for men is now online, alone with a large assortment of accessors. We will be adding more belts/ bags/ wallets etc to the store. In the next several days we will add all measurements and descriptions.
*Until this is complete, all questions and inquiries can be forwarded to: [email protected]
We will do our best to provide any information needed for you to make an informed purchase

WOMENSWEAR
We are in the process of developing new Womenswear, beautiful items that are non seasonal . At the moment all Women's items have been moved to our final sale section and included in our additional 50% off sale. a large bit of it has already sold, but some good items remain.

OUR ADD 50% OFF FINAL SALE
We have added more items to our additional 50% off sale. many of these items were a part of our back stock and archive. with more of our business being done online, with less physical store traffic, it just made sense to add the available items and pass the deals on to our customers.
We have also done a few more markdowns, so please check to see what is available in your size
PLEASE USE CODE: 4THCLEAROUT

5MMASK

for the weekend. 25% off all mask (weightless masks excluded)
PLEASE USE CODE : SUMMER25 at checkout

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads