• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

HighGround

Reaction score
Got my belt from the giveaway in on Saturday, as well as a bias scarf, and I am tremendously satisfied (the belt is TECHNICALLY the wrong color, but now that I have it in my hands I definitely am glad you guys sent me the black instead of the red haha). The scarf feels fantastic and drapes beautifully, and I think I will have a lot of fun trying to tie it different ways. This belt is probably going to be my everyday from now on. These have been my first two items from Zam, and I think it is unlikely they will be my last.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got my belt from the giveaway in on Saturday, as well as a bias scarf, and I am tremendously satisfied (the belt is TECHNICALLY the wrong color, but now that I have it in my hands I definitely am glad you guys sent me the black instead of the red haha). The scarf feels fantastic and drapes beautifully, and I think I will have a lot of fun trying to tie it different ways. This belt is probably going to be my everyday from now on. These have been my first two items from Zam, and I think it is unlikely they will be my last.

we are aways happy when customers receive their items and we hear they are happy with it.
those silk scarves are great
Ah!, sorry about the belt color, but youll enjoy it.
Belts seem to sell well over the last several seasons and we will be adding more color etc to the offerings for SS20

You had asked about the "Purple Blazer" let me know if you are still interested in size 46

bless
ZB

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Attachments

• PREZZY2.jpg
    PREZZY2.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 980
Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Your shop mail box is full. My request for tracking info keeps getting bounced.
thank you
you can log in into your account and you should see the tracking there
I don't think your item has left yet, but will do so later today or latest tomorrow morning.
We are packing a large assortment of orders now

bless
ZB

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FEB28 SALE30.jpg

ZAM BARRETT ZFACTORIE ADDITIONAL 30% OFF SALE
On Monday for Presidents day, we had an unplanned flash sale with additional 30% off on all stock in our store, except anniversary edition items.
The sale was originally intended to be a 24 hour sale just for presidents day.
It was a resounding success and we thank everyone that made a purchase during the sale.
We had no intention of extending the sale partly because, honestly, while we don't mind doing some sales, we would prefer to do less of them.
However, we had several extremely loyal customers, who requested of us if we would be willing to extend the code to allow them to shop. These are some of our best customers whom we have great Relationships with for years. Their reason being, that they did not receive/ open the email in time, before the deadline and so were denied an opportunity to use the discount code.

We considered it, it's the end of the season...…..we will be releasing a large assortment of New Items in the next several weeks for Spring 2020. So we said, why not?

So..............At this time we have decided to extend the Sale Code until the end of the month, At extra 30% off, which was the original intent of our extra 20% off Code.
Let everyone be happy! We hope you find the items you need, you benefit, we benefit and everyone is happy as it should be.
So here goes:
SALE of Extra 30% Off is officially extended until FEB 28th.
We will focus on production, shipping orders, getting the physical store ready for Spring and managing other matters and you can enjoy the additional discount. We are happiest When our customers are happy.

The Sales Code remains the same: PREZZYZ30. ENJOY!

endorphinz

Reaction score
thank you
you can log in into your account and you should see the tracking there
I don't think your item has left yet, but will do so later today or latest tomorrow morning.
We are packing a large assortment of orders now

bless
ZB
Still nuthin.... item is still “label created/pre shipment “
I thought things had changed but I was obviously mistaken. I just don’t get it.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Still nuthin.... item is still “label created/pre shipment “
I thought things had changed but I was obviously mistaken. I just don’t get it.
may I ask you what is it that you are trying to accomplish?………...

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
TODAY WE OFFICALLY CLOSE OUT OUR FW19/20 SEASON
A great one it was!
we turn out attention now to Spring- Summer2020
now as has become common practice,beginning at Noon today until 6pm.

We will be hosting our seasonal Q and A Session
T as 2020 is shaping up to be a great year with a lot of things happening.

1. It is our 20th anniversary in the US
2. Its our 10th anniversary of Zfactorie
3. We just opened our First physical store
4. We relaunched a full womenswear collection
5. We are building a factory in Kingston Jamaica
6. We are writing a book!
Wow...…...……...that's A LOT.
But come lets talk about it, ask me whatever you like about those topics or any other you want to know...........

For the Q and A Session, we will be having EXTRA 40% OFF on all remaining FW19/20 items.
Also giveaways of 2 backpacks and a POLIS BAG.
We hope to see you here from Noon to 6 pm as there is so much to talk about and discuss
spring 2020 Q -A jpg.jpg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone
so we officially begin now and there is a lot to talk about
first let me say thanks to everyone who will participate through the day

Ill break it into two sessions
We go now until 2:30
then I break for an hour
then I return at 3: 30 and run until 6:00 pm

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads