• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
PEACEFUL PROPEROUS.jpg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL - COLLECTORS ITEM OF THE DAY
-- CLASSIC DNA JEANS --

The DNA Jeans was one of our first items to be released in 2010.
This is its 10th anniversary. it has been our most successful pants ever.
The Concept of the DNA, was to create a jeans with Spiral Stacking that mimicked the double helix drawing of human DNA. the shape and silhouette of the seams and the stacks accomplishes that when worn.

The Pants was also made, originally, for a customer that wanted a jeans like pants, in a fabric that was an alternative to traditional Cotton Denim. Painters canvas was our choice as it had the ability to be molded and shaped to the body of the wearer and was as durable as traditional jeans.

For this commemorative edition. ONLY 20 Pairs are released. Made in Painters Canvas. Two Variants.
Overdyed Black
Coated Black
The Jeans comes with a Large 20 x20 heavy linen and Leather Mega Tote that will be hand numbers and hand signed by the designer himself.
The Price of the Jeans is only $220 based on celebrating twenty years in America and the New year 2020!

Thank you for all the Support, get your pair as they are moving Fast!

AVAILABLE IN SIZES 44 - 54
coated black dna1.jpg
coated black dna2.jpg
coated black dna3.jpg
OVERDYED DNA.jpg
OVERDYED DNA3.jpg

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
PLEATED PROTOLOGICAL ARCHETYPE PANTS
Life has a weird way of setting the tone for things long before they happen. When I arrived in the United States on January 15 2000.I was wearing a pants without side seams. The earliest feature of a recurring theme in my work.
It had a single back pocket two front pockets and a single pleat at the front. The pleat at front was not necessarily a "design" feature. It was a necessity as my skills in pattern making were not at the point where I could cut and shape a pleat less pants to fit as excellent as I do now.
Interestingly I worked on developing the PROTOLOGICAL ARCHETYPE pants with a fellow cocreator. We went our separate ways with variants and the ZB archetype became an updated variant of the pants I wore when I landed in America 20 years ago.
This pants is a celebration of 20 years of evolution. 10 years of my time in Jamaica is symbolized by the ten herringbone stitches. It has a 20 inch hand stitch detail on the leg. To celebrate my 20 years in the US. Only 10 pairs will be made. To symbolize 10 years of Zfactorie.
What a ride!
We thank everyone who has been along with us and continue to be with us on this great journey!

Price is :$220 based on celebrating twenty years in America and the New year 2020!

+ Please note that the herringbone hand stitches can be customized to a choice of white/ red / monochrome black

proto black3.jpg
proto black4.jpg
proto black 10 stitch.jpg
proto black2.jpg
proto black8.jpg
proto black9.jpg

Attachments

• proto black6.jpg
    proto black6.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 3
  • proto black7.jpg
    proto black7.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 3

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
ZFACTORIE ANNIVERSARY SLIM BELT GIVE AWAY.
The Oxidized Steel and Leather slim belt is our most versatile and successful belt ever. The belt was made to provide the customer with a belt that would fit all our pants and other pants from designers whose loops were to small to fit wider belts. Hence the size of 1 inch in width.
For the weekend, we are giving away 10 of these belts to celebrate 10 years of Zfactorie.
For a chance to win one go to our Instagram page and follow us:
https://www.instagram.com/zambarrett.dialogue/
then...just make a one line post of how you knew Zam or the brand Zam Barrett Dialogue. Your name will be entered into a draw on Monday for 10 lucky customers.
Winners will have the chance to select either Black/ Red / Grey
Thank you for 10 years of supporting Zfactorie.
Slim Belt.JPG
blue slim belt (1 of 2).JPG
slim belt black (1 of 2) 2.JPG
slim belt 1.JPG
DSC00791.JPG
slim belt black (1 of 2) 2.JPG

Attachments

• red slim belt (1 of 2) 5.JPG
    red slim belt (1 of 2) 5.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 3

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
COLLECTORS 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION. - RELEASE ||| - Units 10 (individual colors

This is the third item in our Anniversary celebration series. The original Oversized POLIS bag. First release in Black/ Olive/ Grey. Only 10 will be released to celebrate the tenth Anniversary of Zfactorie. More individual Colors to come.
Price is : $300
Black is here

blackpolis1.jpg
blackpolis2.jpg
blackpolis3.jpg
blackpolis4.jpg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
COLLECTORS 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION. - RELEASE ||| - Units 10 SETS

This is the fourth item release in our anniversary edition of products.
Belts have always been a significant offering from our brand, and wile we are a brand where clothing is first, an outfit can be incomplete without a good belt. We have offered several different belt option over the years, and thought it good in our anniversary celebration, to offer a package of belts that would suit the needs of our customers.
Three belts. 1.5 inch width in black, and our 1 inch belt in Red and Grey, all sold together, with a cool tri-compartment packaging bag that holds all three belts and can be used independently of the belts.
We hope that you enjoy this as we say thank you for supporting 30 years of making clothing, 20 years of designing in America and 10 years of Artisanal manufacturing at Zfactorie!

* Please note that as always, the listed size of the belt fits one size larger or one size smaller. example, a size 46 belt can fit from a 44 to a 48 person

Price is $200.00 (based on 20 years)

belt6.jpg
belt1.jpg
belt2.jpg
belt3.jpg
belt4.jpg

Attachments

• belt5.jpg
    belt5.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 2
  • belt7.jpg
    belt7.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 37
  • belt8.jpg
    belt8.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 38

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
EXACTLY 20 YEARS AGO - TO YOU ALL WE SAY THANKS
IT HAS AND CONTINUE TO BE AN AMAZING JOURNEY
__________________________ZB____________________
January 15th 2000. Exactly 20 years ago today. I landed in this great country the United States of America. I was an ambitious inexperienced and timid 203 year old Kid from Chisholm Avenue, Kingston 13 Jamaica.
I landed in Miami on that Saturday, without a single clue as to where I was going to live, how I was going to finish school or even exactly what I was going to accomplish 20 years later.
Through much faith in God, perseverance and unwavering dedication. Through hunger, being broke and even homeless. Through the unlimited help and support from a ton of people from all across the Globe, I graduated college an award winning designer. I moved to New York on Faith I was able to build a business and a life that has taken me to numerous countries across the globe and has placed my products on the bodies of people from all walks of life.
I have had good days and I have had bad days, I have made hundreds of thousands and possibly millions of Dollars, I have been in massive debt and able to pay most of it away, I have built a business where I employed dozens of people, and I have seen it where I have had to go it alone, toiling away with my own God given skills just to keep it from dying. There is no quit in me!
Today we are stronger with our Factory, Webstore and Physical shop with a New Vision that great customers appreciate and are supporting with enthusiasm.

Through it all the God of heaven has kept me, with an unwavering faith that tomorrow will always be a better day than today. If I never do another thing in life, I can say with certainty that I have done abundantly and exceedingly more than I could have imagined. From Kingston to Miami to New York. From Paris to Los Angeles. From London to Tokyo Japan, From the bottom of my heart I say thank you to everyone who has made it possible for me to become who I am today. My success is OUR SUCCESS, without you I could never have done it
I may not be as financially well off as I was years ago, but I am RICH IN LOVE , TALENT and GREAT APPRECIATION
I have told friends and close associated to call me THE MVP because this year is my Year!
For everyone who believed in me and continue to root for and support Zam Barrett the man, and Zfactorie the company and the work that we do.
It has been an amazing journey and I am taking the time to celebrate everything and everyone who has helped me to make this possible.
Throughout the rest of the month, I will be taking the time to highlight the people who have helped me to do this!
I hope when I call our name and tell out stories you don’t feel uncomfortable………….I just want to say thank you, an expression of gratitude. Something our world needs more of!

Thank you for 30 years of allowing me to make your clothing
Thank you America for 20 years from a hopeful and talented tailor and design student to an elite Artisanal Master in the Fashion Capital of New York
Thank you supporters for 10 years of Zfactorie manufacturing, making some of the absolute best artisanal clothing in America and the rest of the World!

We say cheers to another 10/ 20/ 30 Years!

TODAY WE HAVE EXTRA 20% OFF ON ALL CURRENT STOCK ON ZFACTORIE + A FREE BEENIE OR SCARF OF YOURT CHOICE WITH YOUR PURCHASE
Use code: HAPPYZAM2020
Lots of give aways, thank you’s etc.
ZB would never exist or become what it is without you!

DSC05015.JPG
DSC05020.JPG
DSC05028.JPG
DSC05031.JPG
DSC05049.JPG
DSC05054.JPG
Zam Barrett Birthday.JPG

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello SF,

We have been extremely busy and haven't ad a chance to share pertinent information here as we should.
Just letting you know that
1. We added some great outerwear pieces to our anniversary edition of items

1. Special RAZOR Coat, made in 100% Heavy Cotton
2. Protological Archetype Trench Coat
3. Minimalist J Jeans

there are others...……..
DSC01030.JPG
DSC01035.JPG
DSC01022.JPG
DSC01028.JPG
DSC01023.JPG
DSC01028.JPG
DSC00966.JPG
DSC00967.JPG
DSC00969.JPG
DSC00973.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00968.JPG
    DSC00968.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 12

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
ZSPACE ZFACTORIE- creators in residence series.
Don't miss it.
See you at 6pm.

82066175_601358077308489_6271236406366961664_n.jpg
art1.jpg
art2.jpg
art3.jpg
art5.png

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

ZSPACE - ZFACTORIE -CREATORS IN RESIDENCE SERIES
On Monday January 20th, we launched an Amazing series which we hope will be something special For 2020 and beyond
The first installation of our Creators In Residence series. - Creators in residence is a monthly rotating exhibition series where we are featuring the work of talented like minded creators in our store at Zspace Zfactorie. These creators will come from all sorts of creative disciplines whether it be fashion, Art or even entertainment
For the launch, we present to you the Amazing Painter extraordinaire, Rohan O. Henry
At the reception we had over 90 persons who battled the blistering NY cold to come out to a wonderful party and exhibition featuring over twelve of his Paintings, some never seen before that is now on display on our store.
the exhibition will be on display and can be viewed from Sunday thru Friday from Noon to 7pm.
For anyone who would like to view the exhibit, it is viewable during regular store hours but to meet the Artist in person an appointment needs to be made by emailing us at: [email protected] or calling the store at 718 484 2494

We have released a series of garments in celebration of our anniversary Milestones. We want to thank everyone who has supported this endeavor, as we are very happy to celebrate 30 years of making clothing the right way, 20 years of living in this great country as a designer and 10 years of Zfactorie Artisanal manufacturing. However we have received a response to the clothing, that is far more than we expected While we are happy for that, we want to ensure that there are no delays with order delivery, communication etc as this has been the main weak are of our company and we are determined to correct that.
We have decided to release New Items in the series, only after we have ensured all current orders have been delivered to their respective clients. We thank everyone for their understanding in this as we continue our objective of prioritizing communication and efficiency in taking care of the needs of our customers.

HighGround

Reaction score
Did you guys stock a size 46 Purple blazer at all? I only ever saw a 48, shame since I was definitely considering purchasing

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Did you guys stock a size 46 Purple blazer at all? I only ever saw a 48, shame since I was definitely considering purchasing
we have, let me know if you would like and ill tell you how to proceed

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads