• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd be able to resist the allure of the insane price on the high neck minimalist leather if it was in horse.
Somehow we are having problems with horse this season. I have two shipment of leathers in black horse from two different suppliers that have yet to arrive to us.
the high neck inner should be in horse and the leather is delayed

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The First Stage of our Black Friday Mega Sale is now on
30 -50% off on all Category M Items - NO CODE NECESSARY Items are priced with discount
Bottoms
Outerwear
Tops
Accessories

* Free US shipping During the Sale
*Free shipping on all overseas orders above $300 USD

blackFRIDAY STAGE1.jpg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd be able to resist the allure of the insane price on the high neck minimalist leather if it was in horse.
We have sold two already, interestingly both are sold at the price on the site
Styleforum still have the 35% discount code that should work for it for members here. not for everything but the Jacket and the Razor Coat

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
To everyone: Important Information.

1. the SFQA35 Code works for: Razor Coat / High Neck Minimalist leather / Henriksson Leather Hooded Top
these are items that are and will be on special just for the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday period but will be removed after then.

2. Standard ZBSF15 affiliate Code works for all other items even during this sales period

3. I will be at Zfactorie between 11 and 4pm today shipping packages etc, if anyone has an inquiry, regarding measurements/ products, troubleshooting etc. feel free to email me directly at: [email protected]

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We will be in office for another 1.5 hours preparing orders to ship
if you have questions feel free to message us at; [email protected]
Please remember the Styleforum specific codes are active and if you are a member here please use for your purchase
We have had several purchases with the codes not used but we also have a large assortment of customers who are not members of the forums. we dont know everyone screen name so its impossible to tell who is who all the time

We will be adding Free Return labels during the holiday season (but US based ONLY) we will say more on this later

Some really good items at good prices may be lost in the large assortment on the black Friday registry

my personal recommendations:

Classic DNA Pants in Heavy Cotton - 198 during the weekend sale
High Neck Faulted Shoulder Top in Wool - $98 during the weekend sale
M1- Relaxed Pants - Black - $277 during the sale (selling rather well)
Leather Henriksson Hoodie -Fully Lined - $650 (with SFQA35 code)

A lot more, but I think 4 is enough..........Happy Shopping and a great weekend

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Does the Henriksson leather hoodie fit true to size? Any sizing advice?

It's very snug compared to the fabric hoodie. My 54 leather fits more snug than my 52 fabric hoodie.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's very snug compared to the fabric hoodie. My 54 leather fits more snug than my 52 fabric hoodie.
take into consideration that fabric stretches but leather doesnt .
both are made from the same base, so the same size would fit the same person but fabric versions have more give because if its nature. great hoodie nonetheless

tahitiantreat

Reaction score
I'm pretty excited about the M1 relaxed pants an think I'll get a ton of wear out of them.

A question for ZB: are the overlooked heavy cotton jacket and overlooked heavy cotton M1 the same material? Is this a casual suit waiting to happen? That might sway me..

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited about the M1 relaxed pants an think I'll get a ton of wear out of them.

A question for ZB: are the overlooked heavy cotton jacket and overlooked heavy cotton M1 the same material? Is this a casual suit waiting to happen? That might sway me..
the M1 relaxed pants are selling well this season, seems as if people are in the market for looser fit pants. one customer alone bought two pairs and is asking for a custom color in another.

those and the mono pants in the mainline are two loose fit offerings his season

As for the Suit, yes, same fabric on both the pants and jacket.........

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We will be at Zfactorie until 6pm today, taking care of shipments and preparing for Cyber Monday, if anyone has a question or inquiry please feel free to message us......

tahitiantreat

Reaction score
Ordered M1 relaxed, can't wait to review here when they're received. I think zam does heavy fabrics really well,looking forward to these..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads